Dolphins @ Bengals Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

oh good god. i cannot even watch.

Meh. I half expected this. Miami is fighting to stay relevant, the Bengals are coming off three straight wins. Dolphins brought more today. Bottom line I blame coaching. Offensive game plan was uninspired and guys looked like they came into this thing thinking they already had it won. No one in stripes stepped on to make a big play. Regroup and get ready for Cleveland.

oh good god. i cannot even watch.

Meh. I half expected this. Miami is fighting to stay relevant, the Bengals are coming off three straight wins. Dolphins brought more today. Bottom line I blame coaching. Offensive game plan was uninspired and guys looked like they came into this thing thinking they already had it won. No one in stripes stepped on to make a big play. Regroup and get ready for Cleveland.

I'm very concerned about how this team plays at home under Marvin Lewis. Miami at home? You win that game if you are a relevant team.

marvin lewis is a complete f**king moron. the man needs to be shown the damn door. unbelievable decision .. what a f**king p***y ass bitch marvin is. really way to lose your teams respect you f**king dumb cock sucking sissy. i would punch marvin in the f**king face if i was on that team. have some f**king balls YOU DUMB MOTHER f**king ......!!!!

marvin lewis is a complete f**king moron. the man needs to be shown the damn door. unbelievable decision .. what a f**king p***y ass bitch marvin is. really way to lose your teams respect you f**king dumb cock sucking sissy. i would punch marvin in the f**king face if i was on that team. have some f**king balls YOU DUMB MOTHER f**king ......!!!!

Ageed. They had the momentum at the Dolphins 23. 4th and 5. Moving the ball. You go for it there.

lost to a rookie and a `1-3 team at home - turnovers, penalties, bad decisions by all.

this loss hurts

poor execution all around

You have to put a majority of the blame on the coaching staff. The team did not appear ready at all.