Browns @ Bengals Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

Browns already with almost 100 yards rushing, horrible on there part. Last year it at least took awhile for them to give up 100 yard rushers. This defense is just not very good anymore, would love to see them shake up the LB spot, Rey is not very good!

Dalton needs to improve as well, not seeing a whole lot of improvement on those deep passes, missed two guys in a row in the endzone

almost a third of it is from one play. bad positioning by Miles. they can play better but Richardson is a good back.

The reason we should have traded up in the draft with all our picks and grabbed him like I wanted the Bengals to do. B)

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody knows if Binns is out for the game, after that big hit??

I'm gonna bet he's out, and thats why we see Tate in there.

he was sitting on the bench next to dalton in a shot they showed after the TD review. But yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they are holding him out.

I'm sorry. I think my internet just went wacko. Did the Bengals just have a good defensive series?

BTW TD PHILLY!!

They got lucky weeden just barely overthrew massaquoi for a big gain. our secondary SUCKS.

Yeah. I figured as much. ^_^