Zeitler looking like the better guard so far

ct_bengal

Of course it's really early but this is very interesting to read. Sounds to me like it's a strength issue. I'm sure he can still pull and trap with the best of them but in today's NFL the G position is more about muscle and brawn. This will be interesting to watch

Don't those defensive linemen playing DeCastro know about his "nasty streak"? It was pretty much all anyone talked about when his name came up before the draft. Watch out Steelers D-linemen, David DeCastro's "nasty streak" is gonna come out and play pretty soon! LMAO.

To be fair, there were a few voices in the wilderness, I think the cryptkeeper might have been one, saying DeCastro lacked physical strength against large players.

To be fair, there were a few voices in the wilderness, I think the cryptkeeper might have been one, saying DeCastro lacked physical strength against large players.

I would say that there were more than a few. I recall reading a fair number of draft profiles that noted DeCastro had just average strength/athleticism. But yeah, that was mostly tucked in at the end after the writer extolled him as the greatest guard evah.