Bengals @ Seahawks Game Thread.

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think we now know that it isn't just Benson as the trouble in the running game. Thank goodness Dalton is a good quarterback on the run and has a great sense of awareness. It's a great thing to win a game on the road like this, especially on the West Coast.

If the defense's run d is this good next week, the Bengals should man handle the Titans.

Come out of here with a nice win

Still i know what the defense is ranked, but sometimes i think they dont play like that. I think Jackson had his best passing game today, and guys seemed wide open all game long. Nice job though with the running game.

They still need to find a way to run the freakin ball though.

Man!!!! What a game. I have been conditioned to believe that games like this the Bengals do not win. They let you down when you have your hopes up. They let you down coming out of a BYE week. They let you down when they visit the West coast. They let you down when they have any kind of winning streak including 2 games. They let you down the minute and "Talking Head" places them top 15 or top 10 in a power ranking.

This week they stood, played, fought, and delivered a good game and did not let the fans down.

WHO DEY!

Man i would love for this team to find a running game, if they could who knows they could be scary

Against good teams they need to run the ball, i sure hope they find something. If they could run the ball over 30 some times i would be very happy, that way Andy dosnt always have to do it.

Man!!!! What a game. I have been conditioned to believe that games like this the Bengals do not win. They let you down when you have your hopes up. They let you down coming out of a BYE week. They let you down when they visit the West coast. They let you down when they have any kind of winning streak including 2 games. They let you down the minute and "Talking Head" places them top 15 or top 10 in a power ranking.

This week they stood, played, fought, and delivered a good game and did not let the fans down.

WHO DEY!

:cheers: