week 8 early games

Stripes

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like some kind of bizzaro world. The Bengals barely beat the Colts, yet everyone else spanks them. The Bengals looked good against the Jags, but the Jags plays everyone else real tight. Then there is Baltimore who started out tough and now they are struggling against teams they should whip the crap out of. I just don't get it.

It's like some kind of bizzaro world. The Bengals barely beat the Colts, yet everyone else spanks them. The Bengals looked good against the Jags, but the Jags plays everyone else real tight. Then there is Baltimore who started out tough and now they are struggling against teams they should whip the crap out of. I just don't get it.

that is not all, rams who havent win is leading with 17 to saints 0

20-0 Tennessee over Indy at halftime. Looks like a Titans blowout but they really aren't playing well, it's just that the Colts are awful. They have two new starters on the o-line, can't run the ball or protect Painter, and special teams gifted 7 to Tenn on that blocked punt in the end zone. I definitely put next week's game in the winnable category.

Bengals need to win today, its looking much better for them if they can pull a win out.

Guess it just shows you never know what will happen on Sundays anymore, even the "bad teams" are pretty good.

Just got off the phone with my brother in law who's driving to the game (he's a Seahawk season ticket holder) and he's convinced that the Seahawks' problems last week were due to their having 4 offensive starters on the bench. He sounded awfully confident. I hope the Bengals straighten him up

Bengals need to win today, its looking much better for them if they can pull a win out.

Guess it just shows you never know what will happen on Sundays anymore, even the "bad teams" are pretty good.

Just got off the phone with my brother in law who's driving to the game (he's a Seahawk season ticket holder) and he's convinced that the Seahawks' problems last week were due to their having 4 offensive starters on the bench. He sounded awfully confident. I hope the Bengals straighten him up

Yea well now with Gresham not playing still dont understand that, it sounds like they better be running the ball good today. Bengals going out west usually isnt very good, but hope that changes today.