Bye week priorities

Stripes

FWIW on tomorrow evening's CJ radio show we've got Hobson scheduled to join us. Any questions you guys would like me to ask him? Besides the obvious stuff, like how do you make ends meet getting paid only in Bengals Bucks, etc.

He's from Boston so ask why you drive on the parkway and park on the driveway.

So does Mooch get some playing time this week if he is healthy? The coaches really loved his play when he was healthy and he was described as a missile to the point of attack when in college.

What I have seen in Skuta is he gets tied up in traffic a lot and once a blocker gets his hands on him, he just can't shed it. He looked much better in the preseason playing against 2's and 3's than he has against starters.

Brandon Johnson just isn't the same guy from last year for some reason. Last year he could be counted on to play any of three linebacking positions and fill in adequately. In this last game he looked like he could cover alright, but wasn't as effective against the run.

Vinny Rey, well he just looked silly out there, especially when he let Dallas Clark go wide open in the back of the endzone for a TD. He needs a lot more seasoning, and at this point I don't think he is better than Evans who is on the practice squad. IF Rivers comes back it will be interesting what player moves the Bengals make.

So does Mooch get some playing time this week if he is healthy? The coaches really loved his play when he was healthy and he was described as a missile to the point of attack when in college.

What I have seen in Skuta is he gets tied up in traffic a lot and once a blocker gets his hands on him, he just can't shed it. He looked much better in the preseason playing against 2's and 3's than he has against starters.

Brandon Johnson just isn't the same guy from last year for some reason. Last year he could be counted on to play any of three linebacking positions and fill in adequately. In this last game he looked like he could cover alright, but wasn't as effective against the run.

Vinny Rey, well he just looked silly out there, especially when he let Dallas Clark go wide open in the back of the endzone for a TD. He needs a lot more seasoning, and at this point I don't think he is better than Evans who is on the practice squad. IF Rivers comes back it will be interesting what player moves the Bengals make.

yea i was one that thought skuta was going to be decent. you could tell rey was missing, hope he gets healthy asap! muckleroy going down, rey's original backup. really skuta is a 3rd stringer and played like it last sunday. just got to hope skuta can improve with 2 weeks of practice as the starter. that's if the bengals start him, heard something about brandon getting reps with the starters.