Who is ready to see Matt Ryan go downhill?

kingwilly

Well, there goes Matt Ryan's career. Brat is offensive kryptonite.

Haha, right, except for those couple of years where our offense was good enough to be mentioned in the same sentence as Indy's.

He's not a bad coach. He just got stuck in a rut. Sometimes, when that happens, a change of scenery is all someone needs to get things rolling again.

Plus, Matt Ryan is on one of my fantasy teams. Therefore he is not allowed to suck.

• 1 month later...

Well, after six weeks Ryan is on pace for a career-high 16 INTs, and about 19 or 20 TDs (which would be his fewest since his rookie season). His completion percentage is down versus last season and his rating has plunged nine points. Oh, and in just six games he has already tied his all-season career high for lost fumbles at 3.

Nice work, Bob.

I think Ryan has thrown more INT's already this year than the rest of his career combined, playoff included. I should know, he single handedly ruinded my Fantasy season. :angry:

Yep me too he is my fantasy football QB, and has done nothing to help me. I thought for sure he would progress this year, but i guess not!! :angry:

I think Ryan has thrown more INT's already this year than the rest of his career combined, playoff included. I should know, he single handedly ruinded my Fantasy season. :angry:

Yep me too he is my fantasy football QB, and has done nothing to help me. I thought for sure he would progress this year, but i guess not!! :angry:

Yeah I thought with Julio Jones as an upgrade over Jenkins he would do better...but no!