Can't wait for 2012!

walzav29

This year is over for us. With the shortened season I feel this season will go to the better ran organizations

New England

Pittsburgh

Green Bay

Indianapolis

But 2012 will be looking good. Depending on our weakness, we'll fill it with our top 10 pick. I believe it will be OT. The young weapons will be raring to go. It's going to be great!

It's really hard to say at this point what are the absolutes looking beyond 2011.

DE is going to be a huge priority. Safety I'm sure will get overlooked yet again. Depending on what they do at RB will determine alot. Bobbie Williams is in the last year and Boling is only one player, so Guard could be a HUGE hole again. Certainly OT. QB could also be a thought depending on just how bad 2011 becomes and God knows we always take one or two WR's each draft so there's that to consider as well.

My money is on one of the lines with DE or Guard being priorites.

Say DE in the first Guard in the second.

Can't wait for 2012!

Sadly, this is about where I am, too. 2011 is basically a reboot year now.

As for where their priorities will be after this season (if there is one, of course), I don't see how the secondary won't still be a concern. Practically no one expects them to re-sign both Joseph and Hall (and I'm not expecting them to re-sign either) and safety is still a junkyard. Maybe we get lucky and Sands blows up, we'll see.

2011 was always going to be a re-boot year, from about one half second after Carson came out of the closet as a quitter. That being the case, it looks like this will be an effed up year for pretty much everyone thanks to the lockout, so if 2011 was going to be a lost casue, they picked a good year for it.

With the shortened season I feel this season will go to the better ran organizations

I think it's just as likely to be a toss-up if there's football at all this season. Weird season, half-hearted efforts by everybody, odd scheduling fiascos, etc. My biggest regret about it is that the Bengals had pretty much the best schedule in the last 5 years or so to do some damage. And, to quote Army "f**k you Palmer!"

My money is on one of the lines with DE or Guard being priorites.

Say DE in the first Guard in the second.

C'mon man, why use 50 words when 3 will do?

GIMME

A

LINEMAN

I'm with you brother. "GIMME A LINEMAN" indeed !!!

About the only way I don't see that as the priority is if they make something happen with free agency.

BWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

So with most reports indicating Hasselbeck will be going back to Seattle, there's no one that could come in that would make much difference.

Honestly, that really doesn't surprise me. I don't want to hear about Kolb or any other option that includes giving up high and or multiple picks.

Red Dragon ?? Hmmmf, doesn't do much for me.

Boring...

So with most reports indicating Hasselbeck will be going back to Seattle, there's no one that could come in that would make much difference.

Honestly, that really doesn't surprise me. I don't want to hear about Kolb or any other option that includes giving up high and or multiple picks.

Boring...

No they wont go after Kolb now that they got Dalton. I really see him starting, if they cant get anybody else, if they even have free agency

Boring...

You have to hear it in context. There is this show on Sirius called the Jason Ellis show, and once in a while they yell it meaning something is badass. When you hear it it's catchy. I like it. You can make a Roadhouse connection if possible. Red Dragon is corny, and makes me laugh. In the big picture it's meaningless of course, but there isn't much to talk about as we sit and wait for 2012.

I think if you google Jason Ellis - Red Dragons sound clip you'll hear it.

Boring...

You have to hear it in context. There is this show on Sirius called the Jason Ellis show, and once in a while they yell it meaning something is badass. When you hear it it's catchy. I like it. You can make a Roadhouse connection if possible. Red Dragon is corny, and makes me laugh. In the big picture it's meaningless of course, but there isn't much to talk about as we sit and wait for 2012.

I'm with ya. Dalton is worthy (in my mind) of the Red Dragons title. Ellis might disagree(and then go on an angry rant about it), but my guess is Raw Dog might be okay with it. Lets hope the whole team is Red Dragons this year.

Boring...

I'm with ya. Dalton is worthy (in my mind) of the Red Dragons title. Ellis might disagree(and then go on an angry rant about it), but my guess is Raw Dog might be okay with it. Lets hope the whole team is Red Dragons this year.

So you have heard it? That's good. If you hear it, it puts it perspective. Good man. Red Dragon it is!

Boring...

So you have heard it? That's good. If you hear it, it puts it perspective. Good man. Red Dragon it is!

Nope, I'm going to stick with The Ginga Ninja.

Ok, so I went and watched Jason Ellis. F*cking waste of time.

From what I gathered, the Red Dragons thing isn't really a name, but an expression about something being cool.

I could be wrong, but either way, there's better...

That guy is like everything you hope your own son never grows up to be.

Nope, I'm going to stick with The Ginga Ninja.

Ninja's dress like women who have never seen a mirror in their entire lives. I prefer the more macho garb of the Roman gladiator.

Sadly, the best name I can come up with for a red-headed gladiator is Gingervitus.

Hardly inspiring, I admit.

Ok, so I went and watched Jason Ellis. F*cking waste of time.

From what I gathered, the Red Dragons thing isn't really a name, but an expression about something being cool.

I could be wrong, but either way, there's better...

That guy is like everything you hope your own son never grows up to be.

This isn't pro-Jason Elllis. It's pro Red Dragon. That is exactly right. It's an expression about something being cool. Which is Andy Dalton. Now picture this. Dalton leads the drive 90 yards and completes the game winning TD over Pittsburgh with no time left.

The PA BLASTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEED DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!! - Then the song "I don't want to work. I just want to bang on drums all day! plays!!! Come on!!!

(Once again. I have to re-iterate I fully understand how dumb this conversation is, but with a lockout I have no choice.