Bengals @ Indy Game Thread.

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow TO just bought a ticket out of town. Knowing Mike Brown it will probably be on a Greyhound bus.

what happened -lost my feed?

When Palmer got sacked, TO walked back to the line of scrimmage wasting time off the clock. He did it for two plays in a row and the announcers made sure to give him hell about it.

Wow TO just bought a ticket out of town. Knowing Mike Brown it will probably be on a Greyhound bus.

Palmer threw a pass over the middle that was out in front of him but that he could of made a play one...maybe not caught but at least knocked down. He didn't even put out his arms, just watched it go past and right into the arms of a defender for a pick. Absolutely zero effort.

When Palmer got sacked, TO walked back to the line of scrimmage wasting time off the clock. He did it for two plays in a row and the announcers made sure to give him hell about it.

wow, i missed that one, thats what i get for taking a leak.

Palmer threw a pass over the middle that was out in front of him but that he could of made a play one...maybe not caught but at least knocked down. He didn't even put out his arms, just watched it go past and right into the arms of a defender for a pick. Absolutely zero effort.

figured m- TO is the biggest p***y football player i have seen - he will NOT ever lay put or put himself at risk - never seen a wr so scared to play wr.

Pair that with the zero effort on the deep pass, and the no effort on the ball over the middle on the INT, and the walking on back to the line.

he has to be cut. if you let him stay, it is disrespecting each and every player who does make a professional effort on this team, and the staff who does work hard to prepare.

he has to go. no other option.

Pair that with the zero effort on the deep pass, and the no effort on the ball over the middle on the INT, and the walking on back to the line.

he has to be cut. if you let him stay, it is disrespecting each and every player who does make a professional effort on this team, and the staff who does work hard to prepare.

he has to go. no other option.

Time to Brad Childress that a**h***.

Sure hope they send TO on the Randy Moss Express outta town. Dude is clearly not interested in playing here anymore. Doubt any other team would claim him off waivers, either. What a P****!

Mike won't do it. I guarantee it.

There are alot of guys who need to leave here on a Greyhound bus, and i hope it starts soon!!!!! I think we found out that two diva WR dont make a right, i think they would have been better off with just Chad and the rest of the WR. This team is too much ME and not enough WE right now. Nobody is playing like teammates out there, and it shows. What a horrible team

There are alot of guys who need to leave here on a Greyhound bus, and i hope it starts soon!!!!! I think we found out that two diva WR dont make a right, i think they would have been better off with just Chad and the rest of the WR. This team is too much ME and not enough WE right now. Nobody is playing like teammates out there, and it shows. What a horrible team

I don't think they are horrible. If Palmer would stop throwing picks up like popcorn we could have a chance in these games!

I don't think they are horrible. If Palmer would stop throwing picks up like popcorn we could have a chance in these games!

Palmer throws the picks, but the recievers quite on the ball half the time. They shorten there routes and are not where Palmer wants them to go. Some of his picks are his fault, but if these Diva WR would actully try every time the ball is thrown then maybe its a different story.

This team is playing horrible, weather one game its the defense or the other game its the offense. They have so many mental mistakes, and turn the ball over way to much. One week Chad is having his period, and the next game TO is having his period.

Maybe TO and Chad are just bad in the locker room, and its taking its toll on this team, and coaches. All this so called talent on this team is nothing if they cant find a way to play as a team. Im not seeing that right now.

Palmer throws the picks, but the recievers quite on the ball half the time.

Not the way I saw it. Two of Palmers INT's today were so high they were uncatchable by ANY Bengal player. The third was a bad lead. What hurt most in this game was again the offensive line could open s**t for any RB to run through. As long as this happens, Cincinnati will not win another game.

Palmer throws the picks, but the recievers quite on the ball half the time. They shorten there routes and are not where Palmer wants them to go. Some of his picks are his fault, but if these Diva WR would actully try every time the ball is thrown then maybe its a different story.

This team is playing horrible, weather one game its the defense or the other game its the offense. They have so many mental mistakes, and turn the ball over way to much. One week Chad is having his period, and the next game TO is having his period.

Maybe TO and Chad are just bad in the locker room, and its taking its toll on this team, and coaches. All this so called talent on this team is nothing if they cant find a way to play as a team. Im not seeing that right now.

Well said. Time to move on with both of these guys. There was a moment late in the game where Carson walked over to TO and Chad on their bench and TO seemed to roll his eyes or snicker after Carson was talking. That bothered me. I can't make excuses for any of them anymore.

Let's see what Simpson and Chase and these other guys can do.

And note to the personnel dept.: Time to rebuild the lines. Both of them. Find the ones that have some upside and jettison the old guys. Bobbie, Crocker, Roy, Dhani, Fat Andre Tank, Fanene and the rest of the stopgap pickups, injury prone and last-leg guys that we have on this roster.

Not the way I saw it. Two of Palmers INT's today were so high they were uncatchable by ANY Bengal player. The third was a bad lead. What hurt most in this game was again the offensive line could open s**t for any RB to run through. As long as this happens, Cincinnati will not win another game.

While I may not agree on Palmer. Yes I will pin 2 of the ints on him today, but he 3rd was 100% owens fault. The offensive line is clearly the #1 issue on this team. I dont think I saw one play when the running back got past the line before having to make thier first move. And why the f is Livings bobbing up and down just before the snap on every single play. It seemed to be part of the game plan, personally I would have made an effort to not let the defense know exactly when we were going to snap the ball.