Bengals @ Indy Game Thread.

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carson is Drew Bledsoe reincarnated. We will cut him, he will go to the Bills and tear it up for a few games then suck again.

All we need is to find a little known QB from a Big Ten collegwe in the sixth round

I actually saw a list yesterday that showed that Dan Lefavour was one of the few QB's in college football history to throw for 2,000 yards and rush for 1,000 yards in the same season.

Carson is Drew Bledsoe reincarnated. We will cut him, he will go to the Bills and tear it up for a few games then suck again.

All we need is to find a little known QB from a Big Ten collegwe in the sixth round

Though i realize this is a reference to Brady, by doing so I hope you are not advocating drafting Stanzi...

I actually saw a list yesterday that showed that Dan Lefavour was one of the few QB's in college football history to throw for 2,000 yards and rush for 1,000 yards in the same season.

f**k it put him out there. I don't know if I can take Carson Bratkowski anymore

Still a chance... course we need to be able to score... and not make mistakes.... and not run on 2nd down...... and 3rd down....

So what you are saying is they need to be a different team, not the bengals?

not really a suprise, is it??!!