Reds vs. Phillies

ArmyBengal

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's it. We're f**ked.

Yeah, that'll do it. Had to have this one.

Good season. Alot to look forward to next season as well.

The Phillies are the better team. Errors or not. But when you make mistakes the best teams take advantage.

Young team. Only going to get better.

Yeah, I know, but I'm still pissed off.

Are they playing with a round ball?

What is wrong with the defense?

Too much pressure it seems. Losing a 4 run lead like that is depressing.

3 Hits batsman.

4 errors.

Bad decision to throw to second by Rolen.

Losing this game doesnt ensure the reds are done. But losing it the way theu did. I cant see them getting up for any more ball. I hope im wrong. They should be embarrased. 2 games in a row. I hope they learn from this.

That's it. We're f**ked.

Yeah, that'll do it. Had to have this one.

Good season. Alot to look forward to next season as well.

The Phillies are the better team. Errors or not. But when you make mistakes the best teams take advantage.

Young team. Only going to get better.

Yeah, I know, but I'm still pissed off.

I'm pissed off too. I am. I think the thing that helps with the Reds for me is that I watched them win a World Series in 1990.

The Bengals cause me much more frustration due to their historical bad seasons.

They still have to face Lidge and as a Phillies fan im very scared for him to come in to pitch....if they bring him in. He gives up way to many hits, and too many homeruns. So im still nervous lol.

You have nothing to worry about. The Phillies have this one in the bag. Seriously.

They still have to face Lidge and as a Phillies fan im very scared for him to come in to pitch....if they bring him in. He gives up way to many hits, and too many homeruns. So im still nervous lol.

You have nothing to worry about. The Phillies have this one in the bag. Seriously.

I guess you dont follow the Philles, and for 2 years now Brad Lidge scares me when he is asked to save a game. When Lidge first came to Philly he was awsome, and one bad year took his confidence away. If you hit him early and often he will become shaken lol.

Oh and sorry, but i love to see Scott Rolen struggle. No hard feelings to the Reds i actully like them, but cant stand Rolen lol lol :P

I guess you dont follow the Philles, and for 2 years now Brad Lidge scares me when he is asked to save a game. When Lidge first came to Philly he was awsome, and one bad year took his confidence away. If you hit him early and often he will become shaken lol.

Oh and sorry, but i love to see Scott Rolen struggle. No hard feelings to the Reds i actully like them, but cant stand Rolen lol lol :P

Yeah but you don't probably follow the Reds. They've come back alot this year but the "feel" on this game says the Reds are defeated. The players know it too. Can't you tell by the 4 errors committed by the best defensive team in the NL?

I would bet my dog that the Phillies will get the Reds up and down in the 9th.

I honestly can't remember any comparable Bengals failure to this in a big game. Trust me, I know exactly what it means to say that.

Are you serious? That loss to San Francisco in Super Bowl 23 comes to mind.

I was about 17 months old. I was referring to games I actually watched.

I honestly can't remember any comparable Bengals failure to this in a big game. Trust me, I know exactly what it means to say that.

It's always hard to compare two sports but I think I know what TDB means. The SB losses hurt bad, but at least the Bengals looked like they belonged there.

The Reds? Well, it's now 7-4. :( Like skyline said before, they look like a pee-wee team.

That's no excuse. At 17 months you should be sucking on your moms boob while watching the game and pounding down animal crackers. :P

Yeah but you don't probably follow the Reds. They've come back alot this year but the "feel" on this game says the Reds are defeated. The players know it too. Can't you tell by the 4 errors committed by the best defensive team in the NL?

I would bet my dog that the Phillies will get the Reds up and down in the 9th.

Yea i was very suprised about the Reds 4 errors, and i was also suprised about the 2 errors on Chase Utley. Your right i do watch the Reds on occasion, but dont follow them like you guys do so i dont know the team lol.

That's no excuse. At 17 months you should be sucking on your moms boob while watching the game and pounding down animal crackers. :P

LOL LOL only the boobiemiester comes up with a saying like that lol that was great!

Those were the days. :lmao:

Weren't they? No worries, no job, no bills, and you were free to poop your pants. It just doesn't get any better than that. :lol: