Reds vs. Brewers

ArmyBengal

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jockety said in the news conference that they still plan to turn Chapman into a starter next season. I thought that was interesting.

Yeah, they're using the Rays David Price as a blueprint for developing him

Can only hopoe it turns out as well for Chapman than.

I hate to admit after St. Louis spanked are asses the last time I thought it was gonna start a strech of bad games. But WOWOWOWOW it was the complete oppsite..... :rolleyes:

Well I'm watching the Cards lose again at Houston. Its 5-2 Astros in the bottom of the 8th. If we can win tonight, how big would it be to go to St Blueis 8 games up!!!! OMG. I can hear him yelling out in Arizona now!!!!

Ok I got my fingers crossed. One out in the 9th on ground out to 2nd. Sweeeet

Reds vrs Cards friday night at 8 MLBnet.

Lopez KO...out 2 sweeeeet

Ooooooh 2 strikes....and a easy ground out to 2nd. 3 outs game over Goodnite Cards you suck,, Go Reds!!!! Thank you Astros

I wonder why they only got 14K in attendance tonight?

Possibly the economy. Ohio is really taking it on the chin these days.

Could be. But I'd bet it's more that they've spent the last two decades not creating a whole generation of fans. They've got a lot of ground to make up. Hopefully, this season is a herald of something better than 1990's flash in the pan.

Now, go Reds!

Hopefully, this season is a herald of something better than 1990's flash in the pan.

To be honest, I loved that flash back in 1990, but it soon flickered out. The new leadership for the Reds seem adept at running a good minor league system, consistently bringing in decent young talent, and when that isn't enough, the go out and sign solid veterans as in the case of Edmonds. IMHO Cincinnati has set it's sights on winning while still keeping an eye on the future.