Player or Team?

Rey Maualuga-Yes :o! In the past it's been hard to keep following some players I've really liked because they always end up on the damn 49ers...

Justin SMith.. Taylor Mays ><

what team is Reggie Myles playing for now?

Flag Football pickup team?

Falcons | R. Myles tried out

Comment (0) Tweet! Share on Facebook

Thu, 21 Jun 2007 17:54:56 -0400

Chris Pika, of AtlantaFalcons.com, reports unrestricted free-agent CB Reggie Myles (Bengals) participated in the Atlanta Falcons' minicamp as a tryout player.

Last thing KFFL lists for him.

In football, I'd stick with the team without hesitation. I wouldn't even really think of it as a choice. If you're indirectly referring to LeBron though I can understand. I enjoyed following the Cavaliers with him on the court and now I'll really struggle to care.

n other words, if Carson left the Bengals, I would keep track of how he does, but would root against him everytime he played the Bengals.

Thats understandable but like for Lebron people down right hating on him because he choose a different team he gave em 7 years one man can't bring a championship.

Well if we are going all Lebron on this, I will say Cleveland, the owner, and anyone else that wants to hate Lebron is nothing but sour grapes.

He was a free agent and after 7 years, chose to leave. F*cking deal with it already.

Even sadder is the owner saying the Cavs will win a championship before Lebron and the Heat will. Oh really ??

And how exactly are they planning on doing that ??

Good luck with that, but I will put my money on hell freezing over before that...

I've been cheering for the Bengals longer than some of these players have been alive.

I'm also not friends with any of the players, so the only reason I liked any of them to begin with was because of the colors they wear on Sundays.

If Carson Palmer had been drafted by the Browns instead of the Bengals, I would have never liked him... I would have hated him. So it makes no sense to me to like a player more than the team.

However, as an Ohio State fan, I do enjoy watching former Buckeyes play well in the NFL... but you must look no further than Santanio Holmes to see how tenuous that loyalty is.

what team is Reggie Myles paying for now?

According to the website "Does Reggie Myles have a Girlfriend?" he's currently unattached and available.

Here's the most recent post.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 05 Apr 2010 05:55:49 GMT

is he married to the same girl he was wit when i was date'n him?? porsche i believe her name was, she went to UA wit him....o well yes hes a cheater/dog...sad b/c he really is a cool dude but we took a trip to new orleans once and that loser lef me...(we had a hotel to ourselfs) lied and said hes homeboys were comeing down in a few days but really hes gf came. good thing i drove my own car and had my own money but i never fooled wit him again after that.....what a loser! good luck oh and i still got pics to prove it. i could have got'n on here and said alot of embarrassing s**t about him but its all good, he probability get'n he's anyway!

what team is Reggie Myles paying for now?

According to the website "Does Reggie Myles have a Girlfriend?" he's currently unattached and available.

Here's the most recent post.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 05 Apr 2010 05:55:49 GMT

is he married to the same girl he was wit when i was date'n him?? porsche i believe her name was, she went to UA wit him....o well yes hes a cheater/dog...sad b/c he really is a cool dude but we took a trip to new orleans once and that loser lef me...(we had a hotel to ourselfs) lied and said hes homeboys were comeing down in a few days but really hes gf came. good thing i drove my own car and had my own money but i never fooled wit him again after that.....what a loser! good luck oh and i still got pics to prove it. i could have got'n on here and said alot of embarrassing s**t about him but its all good, he probability get'n he's anyway!

Wow, just wow.

Aren't people being encouraged to go back to school these days ?? That one should have an "I need an education" target on her back.

Didn't realize at first we meant when they played :P that will always be the bengals,But if A player leaves the team if I like em enough I may become a fan of their new team..

Like I started following / rooting for vikings in the NFC when Madieu williams joined them...

that is easy question, i stay with team.

harder question would be

If your favorite team from your favorite city left, would you follow the team or stay with the city?

for me, i will follow the team

That would depend on where they went to, if the Bengals would move to Cleveland or LA, I drop them and find a new team to waste my Sundays on.

According to the website "Does Reggie Myles have a Girlfriend?"

I'm just glad we're using only THE very most reputable sources for our info around here

*grin*

Well, considering your love for all things Reggie Myles I thought you'd be pleased to learn there really was a website named "Does Reggie Myles have a Girlfriend?

The internet is an amazing thing, ehh?

that is easy question, i stay with team.

harder question would be

If your favorite team from your favorite city left, would you follow the team or stay with the city?

for me, i will follow the team

One of my closest childhood friends was a diehard Brownie fan until the move to Baltimore. Frankly, I was a bit shocked to learn how easily he made the switch to the Ravens until he explained how he'd never been to an actual NFL game and had instead watched a lifetime of games from the soft comfort of his couch. As for loyalty, he went on to explain how he had rooted for the players that had played for the Browns and wanted to continue rooting for them regardless of where they moved. So immediately after the move he purchased a Raven jersey featuring the number and name of Ray Lewis, who was a rookie at the time....and he never looked back. Of course the nuevo Cleveland Browns have NEVER given him any reason to reconsider, have they?

In fact, I've actually seen him wearing a t-shirt that boldly states...."Browns Suck!"

It was a Christmas gift from his wife. :lmao: