Player or Team?

Two each his own, but I just couldn't EVER envision not rooting for whatever team were to be playing in Cincinnati. If the Bengals were to leave, I would probably follow them right up to the point Cincinnati were to get another team, if that were to happen at all.

Meaning, I'm rooting for Cincinnati and if the old Bengals were to come back to play our new team, I would hate them with every bit as much as the Steelers, Ravens, Browns, or any other team trying to come into our house and beat our team.

Two each his own, but I just couldn't EVER envision not rooting for whatever team were to be playing in Cincinnati. If the Bengals were to leave, I would probably follow them right up to the point Cincinnati were to get another team, if that were to happen at all.

Meaning, I'm rooting for Cincinnati and if the old Bengals were to come back to play our new team, I would hate them with every bit as much as the Steelers, Ravens, Browns, or any other team trying to come into our house and beat our team.

cool, i can see that u and i am different kind of fan, u are fan of cincinnati bengals because of city, not the "bengals". while i am fan because of "bengals" not cincinnati, so if bengals moved and become L.A. Bengals, that team will be what i cheer for, but if they moved and change symbol like ravens and titans did, i will find new team and pray cincinnati will do what cleveland browns did.

It could go either way and that's just me. Being born and raised in Cincinnati, as well as going to be there for the remainder of my life in less than 4 months, Cincinnati is home. If I was simply a fan of the Bengals, but not from here, I would think I would continue to support and root for them without much thought. Whatever works, but you are right, I root for the Bengals because of Cincinnati.