Just say NO to T.O.

Dadraftnick

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy that pic of T.O. makes me think of him as the Dennis Rodman of the NFL.

I'll be honest in saying I haven't read though the topic, but will say that the thought of T.O. coming here doesn't bother me as much as I thought it might. I just can't the coaches wanting to make the WR corps older than it already is.

I'll be honest in saying I haven't read though the topic, but will say that the thought of T.O. coming here doesn't bother me as much as I thought it might. I just can't the coaches wanting to make the WR corps older than it already is.

Shefter says the same thing, regarding T.O. making the Bengals older at WR.

Apparently, Harbaugh loves him, and doesn't mind old WRs. He went on to say they almost traded for him before the deadline last season.

Looks like we might see him in Cincinnati either way in '10.

Shefter says the same thing, regarding T.O. making the Bengals older at WR.

Apparently, Harbaugh loves him, and doesn't mind old WRs. He went on to say they almost traded for him before the deadline last season.

Looks like we might see him in Cincinnati either way in '10.

Yep sounds like the Ravens will go after him pretty hard, and im not sure how much Marvin really wants him here. I think either way Marvin will have to go after him early if they really want T.O. Either way they better find somebody who can play WR better then what they had last year, it was painful to watch the recievers run routes in some games.

Carson gives his Approval for Ocho Uno...so let it happen! :o

I'd love to see him here just to keep Baltimore from getting him. I'd hate to play against Boldin and Owens twice a season.

Carson gives his Approval for Ocho Uno...so let it happen! :o

We are truly Terrels only choice if he wants a run at the playoffs,.. Lets just sign the guy gosh. Bryant too. Ugh well either one

I think it'd be fun to see Carson interact with Owens. We've all seen Palmer rip Chad apart when he gets frustrated at Chad's lack of focus. I don't think Romo, McNabb, or Garcia were the types of quarterbacks to chew him out if they saw the need, but Palmer would.

I'm not in favor of T.O. because I think he belongs in the "old washed up dude" category.

I also wonder what might happen with he and Chad on the same team. There is an optimist side of me that would hope that since they are friends they would be good for each other. But with the track record they both have there is way too much reason for fear.

However, T.O. wouldn't need to be the only weapon on the team like he has been the last couple of years, and I wonder if that role would be helpful for his production. Not sure... and like I said, I'm not in favor of it... but the more I think about it, the more this sounds like the type of move Mike Brown would be willing to role the dice on.

ok, so let's take stock:

Matt Jones is signed.

Coles is cut.

Boldin and Stallworth are Ravens.

Chad is not getting faster.

TO is not getting younger.

the issue I have with TO is that he could not help get Lee Evans open. After catching 63 passes in 08 for a 16.1 avg., he suffered in the Fitzpatrick/TO offense for only 44 catches for 13.9 avg. He was up in TD's but clearly he suffered first with Fitzsuckalot, then opposite TO and his antics.

I think this is pathetic not making a play for Marshall, or at least a guy like Lance Moore, troy Williamson, or even Chris Chambers before TO.

I am against TO coming to cincy.

if we sign TO man i feel sorry for carson. the bengals are going to have to give carson his own little booth on the sidelines lol. imagine it carson sitting on the bench ocho on one side TO the other, both of them 'carson man i was wide open!!

our wr position has needed attention for about 3 years now, mike and marv know this. we have had time to get some w/r in here. the best they did was coles, caldwell, simpson that's lame. with the wr problems the bengals try to shift their passing game a bit more through the te/s. we all know what happened there. just absolutely killed with injuries. now the bengals are in a tough spot and almost have to sign a wr. with palmer endorsements of bryant and owens. i think it's likely to be one of the two.

bryant, his age is a plus and he has played with bad qbs. maybe playing with carson would help a little. i don't he is the answer. he is really not enough of a threat to take some heat of chad. the guys had 2 decent seasons other than that very average. not sure if he is a upgrade over caldwell. would be the cheaper of the wr's that are out there.

TO, his past is well known lol no need to go there. his age is up there, but he is in very good shape. can still run and catch his number dropped last year. then so did chads when played with fitz. i think he would come in and be on board because we had a good record last year. man if we start losing it could get real ugly, but to owens credit he kept his cool while with the bills. TO is a upgrade and would allow marv to draft and develop a couple young guys. then again we seen the results of that also. going to cost more but should not be a ridiculous amount.

marshall, has every thing u want and don't want in a guy. top 5 wr in the game, but also a jackass. played the chad card during training camp last season. then quit on his team at the end. 1 incident from being suspended by the league. the broncos have basically said here he is please take him. so far only seattle is the only team he is linked to him. the bengals have experience with troubled wr's but marshall could be the worse one. huge upgrade would make life easier for chad and the rest of the wr,te's. his attitude and asking price 10 mil per season takes him off the bengals and a lot of other teams radars. a lot will change if he is still a bronco after the draft.

OGOchoCinco@terrellowens hey where you at? You sign on that dotted line yet

terrellowens@OGOchoCinco i'm on the plane! :D

Well he seems very excited about coming to Cinci, i hate the fact that he is so old but if he still has alot left in the tank then i say why not?

OGOchoCinco@terrellowens hey where you at? You sign on that dotted line yet

terrellowens@OGOchoCinco i'm on the plane! :D

Well he seems very excited about coming to Cinci, i hate the fact that he is so old but if he still has alot left in the tank then i say why not?

Ya and Thing is the guy does take care of himself he's physical specimen

Listen guys, if you think chad is a distraction, TO is exponentially worse.

His best days are far behind him and, though his production could be positive, I feel he is a far bigger risk than marshall.

They say some get wiser with age, well, TO shop blocks that cliche at the knees.

Chad was once asked to describe his quarterback, and he simply said: "he's mean". I believe that came soon after the 2005 win at Chicago in which Palmer grabbed Chad by the facemask and screamed at him. Chad probably cried.

T.O. would too. I'm not worried.

Look. Palmer can wing it. He will get T.O. the ball, Ocho the ball, and I'll tell you something else. Gilyard will be around in the 3rd rd. They'll pick him up then. Palmer will have a ton of weapons and not to mention Cedric. Signing T.O. to a 1 year deal will be great.