Jets at Bengals 1/09/10 Wild Card Game Thread

membengal

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm Carson Palmer I'm pulling every trick in the book to get traded. He will never win a playoff game in Cincinnati. Call it a curse or whatever, the Bengals always seem to find a way to disappoint. I was proud to be a fan this season, but this loss makes it tough because they didn't even seem to put up a fight. Wow. Just wow.

this game was within reach, i blame it on shayne. he has always missed the big ones. YOU MAKE MILLIONS TO MAKE A KICK MAKE A f**kEN KICK, 28 YDS WTF!!!! the rest of the team did all they could. Mark sanchez still sucks, he mite have nice stats but they are misleading. so the jets live another week they aint going anywhere.

If I'm Carson Palmer I'm pulling every trick in the book to get traded. He will never win a playoff game in Cincinnati. Call it a curse or whatever, the Bengals always seem to find a way to disappoint. I was proud to be a fan this season, but this loss makes it tough because they didn't even seem to put up a fight. Wow. Just wow.

You act like Palmer was so great this season he was far from that. Maybe if he can find his accuracy we would be talking about winning the game instead of this crap. Benson looked like the only player who wanted to win today. I dont know if Palmer can win the big game, i dont even know if Marvin can coach a big game anymore

It certainly was a fun season. Hopefully we can make a few changes in the off season and pick up where we left off. What makes me feel better after the end of the season (for those of you with madden) is going on madden and cleaning house. First cut on madden, Shayne Graham.

You act like Palmer was so great this season he was far from that. Maybe if he can find his accuracy we would be talking about winning the game instead of this crap. Benson looked like the only player who wanted to win today. I dont know if Palmer can win the big game, i dont even know if Marvin can coach a big game anymore

i agree marvin shudnt have challenged on the 2nd, but thats the only thing i saw wrong. Palmer did look off, but next year at least he wil have 2 hands. Palmer has a scrap heap o-line and bum/injured receiving core, peyton manning would look like s**t on this offense.

They choked, couldn't handle it. I'm very disappointed. Palmer 1st. His passes were off. Then Coles. F him. I can't wait for him to go away. Then Ocho. Could NOT back up his GIANT mouth. We need a WR, DE, and something else. I would like to see Zimmer take over for Marv. f**k him to.

Need a WR, DE and Safety.

Crocker, NDukwe and a rookie for the future.

Odom comes back, Rey comes back, Jeanty (who knows)... the D will be better.

Offense:

Need a WR or TWO. Chad is 32. Coles is 86'd. Caldwell is just a bit TOO sketchy. Quan has potential but we need a PLAYER > Make a run at Marshall or Boldin, or just cut Palmer and get a cheap guy and run the wishbone.

Also need Chase to develop or get a Vet TE. Foschi was invisible tonight. Coates must be cut. Kelly is done.

and Finally, Brat must be exited Monday AM.

I would like to see Zimmer take over for Marv.

I'm with you there. Marvin wouldn't know a halftime adjustment if it was lodged up his butt.

Agree with this Marvin has no idea how to make adjustments any time of the game. Marvin dosnt know when to take timeouts or when to throw the red flag. Marvins guys today were not ready to play, so i wonder if he will be able to win the big game. Im getting sick of Marvin, but hey whatever anymore im sure he will be here for quite sometime.

Zimmer will probably be so who knows how the defense will look next year

Need a WR, DE and Safety.

Crocker, NDukwe and a rookie for the future.

Odom comes back, Rey comes back, Jeanty (who knows)... the D will be better.

Offense:

Need a WR or TWO. Chad is 32. Coles is 86'd. Caldwell is just a bit TOO sketchy. Quan has potential but we need a PLAYER > Make a run at Marshall or Boldin, or just cut Palmer and get a cheap guy and run the wishbone.

Also need Chase to develop or get a Vet TE. Foschi was invisible tonight. Coates must be cut. Kelly is done.

and Finally, Brat must be exited Monday AM.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. I've always liked Ndukwe, but I'm not sure that he's a starting caliber player at this point. I like the guy, but he seems to be the weak link right now.

As much as I'd like to give him more of a chance, I also feel like B Johnson is a better player than Rivers at this point.

On offense, it's painfully obvious that we're hurting for weapons at receiver. I'd love to get a guy like Marshall or Boldin, that would be perfect, and obviously a dual threat tight end.

I don't think Palmer needs to be replaced, but damn he needs to play better.