OK Bengal Brethren Where do I go?

walzav29

I used to go to Willie's in Western Hills. Last I remember (it's been three years now) there aren't alot of Sports Bar options downtown. Stubhub is selling nosebleed tickets at $25 a seat, we could really use you at the game!

Thats a pretty good deal, but I'm taking a buddy who isn't a Bengals fan. He doesn't want to pay 9 bucks a beer.

I used to go to Willie's in Western Hills. Last I remember (it's been three years now) there aren't alot of Sports Bar options downtown. Stubhub is selling nosebleed tickets at $25 a seat, we could really use you at the game!

Stubhub tix are going at about face value. $50 plus 15% per ticket Stubhub fee. The $25 isnt really there. Maybe a bidding ticket.

Is this game even sold out?

Im still feeling the crappiness of fans in Cincy. Im getting from people that it will be too cold to go to the game and that they dont want to tailgate because of the weather.

Maybe one day this city will be a respected rabid fanbase. lololol...right

(I was at the Browns/Jax game this weekend and my beer froze, but It was good fun)Browns fans still tailgated strong.

I do hope we can make the Jets a little uncomfortable in our house. Hopefully the stadium isnt full of Jets fans. BUt there are 7000 tix available on stubhub so, there might be a lot of empty seats.

Wow - that just sunk in. 7000 seats available on stubhub. There will definitely be a ton of Jets fans there.

/>http://www.stubhub.com/cincinnati-bengals-playoff-tickets/bengals-vs-jets-1-9-2010-908732/?isGen2Event=1

Cincinnati sucks sometimes. No wonder players dont want to play here.

Gameday cafe just to the east of the baseball stadium is sometimes where I go. Its huge. Near the stadium and should be busy yet have room.

TVs all over the place.

537 E Pete Rose Way

Yeah, that would be my recommendation. Another possibility is Cadillac Ranch on 6th St one block north of Fountain Square

Im still feeling the crappiness of fans in Cincy. Im getting from people that it will be too cold to go to the game and that they dont want to tailgate because of the weather.

There's no way I would miss this game if I still called the hinterland my home. And I say that having just returned from the buckeye state with the memory of single digit temps still fresh on my mind, skin, and nose hairs.

There's no way I would miss this game if I still called the hinterland my home. And I say that having just returned from the buckeye state with the memory of single digit temps still fresh on my mind, skin, and nose hairs.

I for one was kind of hoping for a wind chill like the AFC Championship game back in '81... just so I could say I was there.

Oh well. 6 degrees is probably cold enough.

I for one was kind of hoping for a wind chill like the AFC Championship game back in '81... just so I could say I was there.

Oh well. 6 degrees is probably cold enough.

It was -5 this weekend in Cleveland by the lake with the wind.(i have a foot of snow in my front yard-why do i live here?)

5 degrees is definitely cold enough.

But with adrenaline and some 'pops' Ill be good and ready for the game. Im thinking the temperature wont be an issue for me.

WHo Dey!!!!!!!!

Is the Rock Bottom bar still in Fountain Square? Good atmosphere, good food and a good range of beers too!!!!!!

ENJOY !

I'm driving DOWN from Michigan. What is the best sports bar by the stadium? With lots of TV's, that I'll have a shot at actually sitting?

How are you going to drive all the way from Michigan and not go to the game when tickets are $50 a piece???!!!!

Tell you buddy to suck it up and shove some liquor down his pants. Seriously, the "security" checks are a joke. I sneak JD in the stadium all the time.

2nd playoff game in 19 years and you are going to a bar????????? Dude.