Bengals @ Vikings - Official Game Thread

derekshank

UGH.... What now? Defense is worn out probably (if not now really soon). Can we fire Bob right now? Yes right now in the dome? Yes please!

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or can these recievers not get open. Palmer has no where to throw the ball.

We got no one at WR. TJ's gone, Henry's hurt, so we are let with Chad and a bunch of guys who have never been in my kitchen.

Does that mean i can play WR for the Bengals? Because I also, have never been in your kitchen. :sure:

Bengalpimp, I am sure you can false start and drop passes for a lot less than they are paying guys like Coles!

Is it me or can these recievers not get open. Palmer has no where to throw the ball.

We got no one at WR. TJ's gone, Henry's hurt, so we are let with Chad and a bunch of guys who have never been in my kitchen.

I have been defending the recievers all year, but after today im done man do they suck! Im sorry, but guys like pong, and shula are so right this offense is horrible. They can not score points even if they tried. Can any recievers get open, not all day. Heck does Carson even have 100 yards. What happend to the offense from the begining of the year, heck ill take that right now.

This game was very important to Cincy, and i guess now we see what kind of team we have when they play a good team.

Does that mean i can play WR for the Bengals? Because I also, have never been in your kitchen. :sure:

Bengalpimp, I am sure you can false start and drop passes for a lot less than they are paying guys like Coles!

And How!

A WR in the 1st? Maybe, let's see how we go in the playoffs first. Personally I'm all for upgrading the O-line again. Not kneejerk - this line has been penalty-ridden from day one with no signs of improvement. In fact, they might, and who would have thought it possible, be regressing. This many penalties in week 14 still - I'm going to go with players busting their tails and giving maximum effort but ultimately coming up short in the talent stakes - be it mental or physical.

This game was very important to Cincy

Actually, it wasn't. Of their last four games, this is easily the least important. It's an NFC game that has no bearing beyond the total won/loss record. The final 3 are all AFC games that will determine playoff seeding in the conference.

I'm not that upset by the loss. In fact, it may be good for them. We'll see.

This game was very important to Cincy

Actually, it wasn't. Of their last four games, this is easily the least important. It's an NFC game that has no bearing beyond the total won/loss record. The final 3 are all AFC games that will determine playoff seeding in the conference.

I understand what you are saying, but i think it was a test to see how good they really are, and i just really wanted them to play great. Lap on the radio even said that players were saying this was very important to them to test themselves.

I admire your patience and gree about the significance of this loss not being as dire as a loss next week would be. But we both know, this wasn't needed. We've been playing this way for weeks. Against a good team, we got what we deserved. Can't play the Lions or Browns every week. But hey, a chance at 11 wins or so - I'd have torn your arm off for that before the season began - never thought they'd be in that good a position.

I hate to admit it, but we're done today. :(

It was done in the first quarter when they couldnt get out of there own way. This was the worst i have seen the bengals all year, and it meant so much for this team to win, and they didnt even put up a fight. Im very disapointed!

1st Quarter? If I recall it was 0-0 at the end of the 1st.

I hate to admit it, but we're done today. :(

It was done in the first quarter when they couldnt get out of there own way. This was the worst i have seen the bengals all year, and it meant so much for this team to win, and they didnt even put up a fight. Im very disapointed!

I don't know. It all seemed very familiar for the most part. The difference this week was, I think, the injuries to the D caught up with the team. Without that safety blanket for the O, they found themselves 3 scores down with nowhere to go.

This is not a team built to come from behind. The fact they have earlier so often in the season is remarkable really.