Steelers at Browns Thread?

membengal

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be interesting to see if Cleveland can come close to replicating the December of the 2008 Bengals, running the ball and stopping the run. I don't trust Mangini nearly as much as Marvin Lewis to motivate a horrible team, but it could happen. They play Oakland, Kansas City, and Jacksonville to close the season.

Me and a Patriots fan were talking about if Browns finished 3-0 in the last 3 games if it would be enough to save the manginas job...

Only way I see him staying is if they Hire a Flunkie Front Office person because the Holgrem,Cowher big football goru they want to bring in would never stand to keep mangina...But I hope he stays because I like our chances vs him other then most other coaches they could end up with

Holy sh*t, if football was meant to be amusing, that was the funniest Godd*mned thing I have ever seen watching a football game.

What in the hell happened to the Steelers ?? I mean this is just to funny. Can't stop the Browns from running. Can't put points on the board. Can't run the ball on the Browns. Nothing. That was quite possibly the worst Steelers game I have ever witnessed and I'm so happy I was able to sit and enjoy. My wife and son were with me down stairs watching the game as well.

Family bonding at it's best right there !!!

F*CK YOU STEELERS !!!

:lmao::lmao: The Browns ?? :lmao::lmao:

Oh man...

All I can say is it feels F'N GREAT to be a Browns fan today!

Hey guys, good luck in the playoffs...really. Your boys are playing like they deserve it.

But last night, we played like we definitely deserved it. And it payed off in the end.

We'll hold off the bottom-feeders for now. :lol:

By the by...Billy and Greg, you need to pay a visit to the Smack Shack sometime and make sure you rub this dirty diaper in Yinz and Rule's faces...it's always fun kicking a Stooler fan when he's down!

Later fellas,

DPD

By the by...Billy and Greg, you need to pay a visit to the Smack Shack sometime and make sure you rub this dirty diaper in Yinz and Rule's faces...it's always fun kicking a Stooler fan when he's down!

Already been there and took my shots.