Bengals on British TV at Minnesota

Scottishbengal

Typical !! The sports scheduling powers that be at Sky have opted to show the Bengals v Vikings game live on Sunday - after I've spent a small fortune on going to this game. mad.gif

Never mind, it'll all be worth it if we pull out a win on this one. biggrin.gif

And I get a chance to meet up with Cardiac Cats for a beer or two in Minneapolis! cheers.gif

Shall I hold up a sign saying "hello mum" for the tv cameras ? (Or should it read "Nick Halling smokes Steelers meat!")

Typical !! The sports scheduling powers that be at Sky have opted to show the Bengals v Vikings game live on Sunday - after I've spent a small fortune on going to this game. mad.gif

Never mind, it'll all be worth it if we pull out a win on this one. biggrin.gif

And I get a chance to meet up with Cardiac Cats for a beer or two in Minneapolis! cheers.gif

Shall I hold up a sign saying "hello mum" for the tv cameras ? (Or should it read "Nick Halling smokes Steelers meat!")

that'll learn ya!!!

Haha, have a good time. Minny is a fun town from what I've heard.

Ohhhh folks I can't wait to hit that town with confidence that we can come home with a win and a playoff birth wrapped up to boot!

I've never been to a Bengal game as I live in Canada, but I've watched most via Sunday Ticket (DirectTV), and have supported our boys faithfully since Boomer lead us in the bowl years ago...it hasn't exactly been roses as we all know, but we're reaping the benefits of dedication and competition like this weekend will be great.

Can't wait to tip a few jars with my Scottish friend.

We'll be cheering hard and representing the best we can!

Enjoy Bengal breatheren, we deserve it. :cheers:

Don