Coles is the reason

FransonBoomer

Since everyone else is scared to say it. I wanted to come out and call it how it is.

While the teams we play put there #1 defender on Chad, Coles should have an easy time cutting up teams.

That is what we brought him here for right? He had to deal with the #1 in New York so being covered by the not so good his numbers should be

over the top or better than his last season right? Yet he drops way to many.

He couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat for the bengals.

IF I were detroit i would double chad put one guy on Caldwell and stuff the rest of the d for the run.

We can lose any game with him. They better put Caldwell as the #2 and Cosby as the #3. Should have been tested out against the raiders.

Teams like Minn and SD that we should beat are going to crush us.

If we put in Cosby we will go to Miami.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes exactly. It cannot be that I am Bengals fan and just can't stand seeing shorty yardage thrid downs and #11 targeted and then the punting team comes on.

It is obvious you have a love affair for Coles as he can do no wrong.

Remember when Henry grabbed the 70+ yard catch and you said why didn't he score?

Very funny. Don't you wish we could have someone that can just catch anything 70yds?

Why can't Coles catch and how come nobody says anything when he has 2 catches for 20yds and dropping 3?

Becuase you are in love with Coles and don't dare say a bad word about your lover LC or we will divert the attention back to the "Henry fan"

I am so happy your boyfriend played like garbage against the worst team in the NFL. They better resign him next year. It is fun watching the Bengals struggle against horrible teams

becuase we have to have BengalbytheBay loverboy in no matter what.

Yes exactly. It cannot be that I am Bengals fan and just can't stand seeing shorty yardage thrid downs and #11 targeted and then the punting team comes on.

Remember when Henry grabbed the 70+ yard catch and you said why didn't he score?

Very funny. Don't you wish we could have someone that can just catch anything 70yds?

Why can't Coles catch and how come nobody says anything when he has 2 catches for 20yds and dropping 3?

Becuase you are in love with Coles and don't dare say a bad word about your lover LC or we will divert the attention back to the "Henry fan"

I am so happy your boyfriend played like garbage against the worst team in the NFL. They better resign him next year. It is fun watching the Bengals struggle against horrible teams

becuase we have to have BengalbytheBay loverboy in no matter what.

Wow, really, this debate gets your juices pumping that much? Why? Find me somewhere that I've defended Coles (prior to your disturbing re-entrance to the board) and you might have something. If anything, I've defended Henry far more than Coles, but facts don't lie. Neither one of them has been a cornerstone of this offense and Henry's now hurt. You're the one who has a bizarre issue with Coles as pretty much every one of your numerous posts is grinding that particular axe. If saying that Coles is more important than Henry because he will actually play some more games this year makes me his lover then....well, actually I don't know how to respond until I get out my gibberish dictionary. My point is, and has been, that there's plenty of reasons that the offense has stalled and dropped passes (and no, Coles isn't the only receiver to have dropped a pass this season) share no more responsibility for that than Whit's or Ocho's false starts or the failure to call plays that are more than likely to achieve first down yardage.

Oh great not another one of these guys again. I hate when people like this come out of the wood works. I guess you dont see Coles for the little things he does for this team, like make blocks for the running game, hustles every play, makes great catches, dosnt want to be the spotlight, and is a great team player. Did you ever think for once, just maybe this is what Marvin wants to do run the ball and play good defense. Who says they wanna throw it all over the place.

Man you would think people would be happy there winning instead of complaining about stupid stuff like this. Get over Coles would ya!

Your so right! Because it's coles who was protecting Carson & It's Coles calling plays!

Kazkal I will not say anything negative to you because of your sig pic.

I think it is awesome and you are a king for it. Free pass for life.

Watch yourself, Kaz, I think the big guy has taken a shine to you...

oooooweeee!!!!

Uhm, there is most certainly a love affair clearly on display in this thread

But these star-crossed lovers are not Coles and I

It is fun watching the Bengals struggle against horrible teams

Sounds like we have a smack forum candidate - what do you say, mods?

You know, if it smells like a troll, looks like a troll, and sounds like a troll.......golly, it just might be a troll

Thank you finally! #11 is a troll.

jesus what I have been saying since week 1.

Finally you get it.

Let's see. Joined today....but been saying it since week 1? ...to who?

Troll of the week nominee.

I've been here for a while and I think Coles has been a big disappointment. No one's with me on this?

Disappointing, a little sure, but to hear FransonBoomer tell it, he is single-handedly responsible for every loss, and everything bad this season.

You'd think Coles slept with his lady or something?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is exacta again. In which case I need to ask, were'nt you banned from the .com board for starting 80 threads on the same subject(the subject at hand of course). And saying you hope the bengals lose the rest of their games this year. But to give your boy a fair look lets check out the facts.

Chris Henry #s by season before this year

31 catches 422yds 6tds

36 catches 605yds 9tds

21 catches 343yds 2tds

19 catches 220yds 2tds

12 catches 236yds 2tds

total 119 catches 1826yds 21tds

Coles stats in the same years

73 catches 845yds 5tds

91 catches 1098yds 6tds

55 catches 646yds 6tds

70 catches 850yds 7tds

31 catches 379yds 3tds

total 320 catches 3818yds 27tds

So henry had more tds than coles his 1st 2 seasons, less the past 3. Coles has had more catches and yards every single season.

Oh great not another one of these guys again. I hate when people like this come out of the wood works. I guess you dont see Coles for the little things he does for this team, like make blocks for the running game, hustles every play, makes great catches, dosnt want to be the spotlight, and is a great team player. Did you ever think for once, just maybe this is what Marvin wants to do run the ball and play good defense. Who says they wanna throw it all over the place.

Man you would think people would be happy there winning instead of complaining about stupid stuff like this. Get over Coles would ya!

A lowly Jets fan troll agrees with this statement. He does the little things, especially block. He has, and has always had, his game or two with the drops but is a team player. The only complaint Jet fans ever had with him was he ALWAYS wanted more money than he was worth in our opinion.