Harris In (Again), Koo Out (Again)

HoosierCat

So, the Iggles raided the practice squad for Geoff Pope. And the Bengals signed some CB guy named Antonio Smith to replace Pope. When Mike Mickens had been waived by Tampa Bay earlier in the day and was available for practice squad duty. I noticed that several other teams were signing CBs today and not a one has picked up Mickens. Question:What the hell is wrong with Mike Mickens?

So, the Iggles raided the practice squad for Geoff Pope. And the Bengals signed some CB guy named Antonio Smith to replace Pope. When Mike Mickens had been waived by Tampa Bay earlier in the day and was available for practice squad duty. I noticed that several other teams were signing CBs today and not a one has picked up Mickens. Question:What the hell is wrong with Mike Mickens?

I heard he was a bit too slow for this level. Guy played well in the Big East but the Big East this is not.

This just in from the Department of Irony: Chiefs work out Chris Perry.

During the week that was Larry Johnson, I heard some one mention that Perry was considered an arrogant SOB and there was no major love lost when he was finally released. Guess he was one of the locker room headaches that we never really heard about.

During the week that was Larry Johnson, I heard some one mention that Perry was considered an arrogant SOB and there was no major love lost when he was finally released. Guess he was one of the locker room headaches that we never really heard about.

I remember watching a video of him being interview on Bengals.com. He was standing in front of his SUV and had his music blaring during the interview. One of of the coaches walked by and leaned into the window and turned it down, and as soon as the coach left, Perry turned around and cranked it back up. I remembered thinking how much of a jackass that made him look.

I remember watching a video of him being interview on Bengals.com. He was standing in front of his SUV and had his music blaring during the interview. One of of the coaches walked by and leaned into the window and turned it down, and as soon as the coach left, Perry turned around and cranked it back up. I remembered thinking how much of a jackass that made him look.

Yup Perry just seemed like a douche,He was differently one of the people Marvin was talking about by addition from subtraction...Reminded me of Levi Jones who cryed about how he was getting the short end of the stick rather then working harder...Defense gets alot talk about being the unwanted guys...but hell outside of WR,QB & CB thats pretty much our entire team...

Offensive Line:Rolland UDFA...Cook UDFA...Mathis Panther cast off,Bobbie former iggle castoff (Check)

Running back:Benson Castoff,Lenard Traded for nothing Rams didn't know how to use him,Scott Very left pick who may have not been drafted iv not for the redeemer (check)

Tight End:J.P Foschi Jobless before the Bengals,Coats Unsigned FA though there's a reason for that because hes horrible >_<

6 out of 11 Offensive Starters were unwanted players..Among a few Key Backups I think that's the really impressive thing and really coaching staff deserves some praise this year...(Though I still want to see Brat replaced) >_<