Bengals vs Ravens After Thoughts 2#

Kazkal

Brace yourself people for the analyst bandwagon jump starting tomorrow.

Tomorrow? Please. It's begun.

We all here need to scoot over a bit to make room.

Bull----. I've been in my cheap little corner of the wagon since 1978. I ain't scooting over for anybody.

AND NOBODY LET THAT F**KER PETE PRISCO ON!!!! :lmao:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brace yourself people for the analyst bandwagon jump starting tomorrow.

Tomorrow? Please. It's begun.

We all here need to scoot over a bit to make room.

Bull----. I've been in my cheap little corner of the wagon since 1978. I ain't scooting over for anybody.

AND NOBODY LET THAT F**KER PETE PRISCO ON!!!! :lmao:

Okay, f**k Pete, but I'll let others aboard.

Tucked.

Reed pulled him forward on the tackle and got his hands inside Chad's tuck.

Again, Johnson has to not let that fumble occur under any circumstances, but it didn't occur because he was carrying it loose or showboating.

Fair enough....I apologize for and retract the showboating comment

Lapham does not usually lead me astray :-)

I hope the coaches explain to him that in a game when you are ahead 2 scores late, and you've already secured the first down, job number one is killing the clock and retaining control of the ball, not stiff arming a pro bowl safety in an attempt to tack on an extra yard or two.

There you go. Now we are on the same page. It pissed me off because it was an unnecessary risk. At that point in the game, given the play he had made already on that play, that was the time for discretion.

At the least this year, honest effort mistakes like that are not costing this team games.

true

in previous years, we have been doomed by such mistakes. More times than i can recount

this year, blessedly, not so much - not since the "Immaculate Reception Jr" in the opener

That catch will be remembered by the Bengals. Deep into the season.

Maybe we get Denver at Mile High if we make the playoffs. Mark that down as a win.

It would be nice to beat them on a tipped pass for a TD or to finally exorcise that missed FG at the end of the 2006 season.

It would have a certain symmetry. I'd settle for an old fashioned 56-0 snowy beatdown also.

Still flying under the radar on the Sunday night game. Top three stories, Indy ramains undefeated, Brady and Moss and Eli and the Giants lose.

Props to the o-line and Benson for another big game. One of the keys to controlling the game.

Defense made some big stops when they needed too.

Chad had a good game but needs to hold onto the ball.

The two reviews took way too long.

Good job by the coaching staff for keeping them focused and hot from the start especially after the bye week.

Thought the crowd was flat after halftime...the game wasn't over.

Brian Leonard is a game changer.

Once again. The team I'm scared of is the Colts. The Bengals can run and stop the run. I'll take that to Denver or New England. I never want to face Manning in that cozy little dome in a shoot out. We're halfway there. TJ you thinking playoffs yet? Or you still trying to not jinx them?

TJ you thinking playoffs yet? Or you still trying to not jinx them?

If If If

Most 6-2 teams make it into the playoffs, from a purely mathematical and historical point of view

That said, it is mathematically unlikely now that the Ravens will win the division. Not impossible, but unlikely

The Browns are of course out of it

The Steelers have to play Monday night against the 7-1 Broncos, and will be either 5-3 or 6-2 thereafter.

If the Steelers beat the Broncos, next weeks game is for the driver's seat to the AFC North Division Championship, a must win for both teams

if the Steelers lose to the Broncos, next weeks game is a must-win only for the Steelers

No kidding. The suckers we are, we're getting screwed by Leonard, while Orien Harris is flaming the world up for the first place Rams.

Oh, wait...

I kinda chuckle every time I see Orien Harris' name - on our roster - in the here and now

He was inactive this week, but still

Best no-cost trade ever - Leapin' Leonard for (in the end, with Orien back on the roster) jack squat

TJ you thinking playoffs yet? Or you still trying to not jinx them?

If If If

Most 6-2 teams make it into the playoffs, from a purely mathematical and historical point of view

That said, it is mathematically unlikely now that the Ravens will win the division. Not impossible, but unlikely

The Browns are of course out of it

The Steelers have to play Monday night against the 7-1 Broncos, and will be either 5-3 or 6-2 thereafter.

If the Steelers beat the Broncos, next weeks game is for the driver's seat to the AFC North Division Championship, a must win for both teams

if the Steelers lose to the Broncos, next weeks game is a must-win only for the Steelers

Don't forget that the Steelers have to play the Ravens twice also.

No kidding. The suckers we are, we're getting screwed by Leonard, while Orien Harris is flaming the world up for the first place Rams.

Oh, wait...

I kinda chuckle every time I see Orien Harris' name - on our roster - in the here and now

He was inactive this week, but still

Best no-cost trade ever - Leapin' Leonard for (in the end, with Orien back on the roster) jack squat

I kinda laugh so hard milk shoots out of my nipples every time I see Harris' name on our roster.

We're 4-0 in the division already. The pressure right now, regardless of tomorrow's result, is on the Steelers and they know it.

The Bengals will sweep the division.

The only question remaining in my mind is: will they get a first-round bye in the playoffs?

We're 4-0 in the division already. The pressure right now, regardless of tomorrow's result, is on the Steelers and they know it.

The Bengals will sweep the division.

The only question remaining in my mind is: will they get a first-round bye in the playoffs?

That thought is mind boggling. :wacko: