Roy,JJ,Leonard,Scott & Big Andre should all be probable

Kazkal

All good news. Im already depressed that there is no game this week.

Man, gonna have to stay clear of this site at work. Gonna get me in trouble. Already been reprimanded for offending a coworker due to a lewd picture.

Can I disable sigs?

Yes. In preferences, I believe. I turned those off years ago to avoid work issues and home issues.

Man, gonna have to stay clear of this site at work. Gonna get me in trouble. Already been reprimanded for offending a coworker due to a lewd picture.

Can I disable sigs?

Yes. In preferences, I believe. I turned those off years ago to avoid work issues and home issues.

I too have them off, site is much better without them causing trouble.

Can I disable sigs?

I too have them off, site is much better without them causing trouble.

x2

I disabled them as well. No good for me at work and at home while the kids are looking over my shoulder. Plus, it makes the site easier to read with mile long sigs in between each post.

Can I disable sigs?

Gotta love the politically correct workplace of the 21st century. Tell that co-worker to quit lookin' at your screen and mind her own business. Offending people is part of life and shouldn't be against any workplace rules...

Oh yeah, Go Bengals!

Plus, it makes the site easier to read with mile long sigs in between each post.

Indeed. Could you get rid of your enormous sig then?

I have one??? Let me go check......

LMAO, I don't remember doing that. Is that better?

If anything if you have Adblock you should be able to just right click and block the pictures...Sorry if it was my sig that got you in trouble :P

No, they didnt. I just have a tight HR department where I work. Its Cleveland. They've lost their sense of humor up here.

Its all good, I was getting by minimizing the thread to a very small window to read the posts. Ill miss the pictures, but this way works well.

Report: MRI shows no damage in Bernard Scott's knee

by Kirkendall on Oct 28, 2009 3:08 PM EDT in Injury

The past two weeks has been somewhat treacherous for the Cincinnati Bengals. Antwan Odom was lost for the year against Houston. Domata Peko suffered a knee injury in the same game that generated enough concern that we wondered if he'd be out for some time. He played against the Bears. Then against the Bears, Jeremi Johnson and Bernard Scott left the game. Marvin Lewis said that Jeremi should be alright and we'd know later about Bernard Scott. Later is now.

On Wednesday, C Trent Rosencrans tweets:

Bernard Scott said the MRI showed no damage in his knee and he should be fine

Scott's injury couldn't have come at a worse time for him personally. Cincinnati dominated the Chicago Bears on Sunday, taking a 31-3 half time lead. Typically during blowout games, backup players tend to get a majority of their work in, during what's called "garbage time". With Brian Leonard inactive, Bernard Scott would have finished the game in place of Benson. When Scott and Jeremi went down, Benson was forced to take the bulk of the carries to finish the game, giving him 37 rushing attempts.

The past two weeks has been somewhat treacherous for the Cincinnati Bengals. Antwan Odom was lost for the year against Houston. Domata Peko suffered a knee injury in the same game that generated enough concern that we wondered if he'd be out for some time. He played against the Bears. Then against the Bears, Jeremi Johnson and Bernard Scott left the game. Marvin Lewis said that Jeremi should be alright and we'd know later about Bernard Scott. Later is now.

Scott's injury couldn't have come at a worse time for him personally. Cincinnati dominated the Chicago Bears on Sunday, taking a 31-3 half time lead. Typically during blowout games, backup players tend to get a majority of their work in, during what's called "garbage time". With Brian Leonard inactive, Bernard Scott would have finished the game in place of Benson. When Scott and Jeremi went down, Benson was forced to take the bulk of the carries to finish the game, giving him 37 rushing attempts.

This is very good news. Great!!!

What happened to kirk anyways.