Chris Henry Career Day

Exacta

You guys are racist animals. Was excited to find this board as I am not from Cincinnati and I cannot talk about the bengals with anyone. been a die hard fan since i was 10.

I live in NY and watched Coles his whole career. They could not wait to get rid of him here. I have nothing against him and actually like the guy. Actions speak louder than words and Coles did absolutely zero today while SLIM had his best game ever as a Bengal.

Dude you have 50 posts you signed up in october, and you are going to call people racist around here, look in the mirror, buddy maybe your the one who is racist. Dont think many people appricate that, and get over your hate for Coles because he will continue to start.

How is the guy going to start? Explain that to me.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys I grant you what you want. I won't come back here. Tell the moderator to throw me out.

have fun with Coles. I will also look forward to Chad's I mean Marvin's depth chart. peace out.

Why is coles in every single one of your posts, why do you hate him so much? Why not let it go this team has a bunch of good WRs that all get playing time so why get so mad about something you cant control (the depthchart). Be happy with the win, be happy that your boyfriend Henry had a good game and get over Coles and enjoy the win, and the season so far! I just dont get people, i really dont why argue about such stupid stuff then bring in the racist card. What are you 12 years old or something, you seem alittle immature.

You guys are racist animals. Was excited to find this board as I am not from Cincinnati and I cannot talk about the bengals with anyone. been a die hard fan since i was 10.

I live in NY and watched Coles his whole career. They could not wait to get rid of him here. I have nothing against him and actually like the guy. Actions speak louder than words and Coles did absolutely zero today while SLIM had his best game ever as a Bengal.

Dude you have 50 posts you signed up in october, and you are going to call people racist around here, look in the mirror, buddy maybe your the one who is racist. Dont think many people appricate that, and get over your hate for Coles because he will continue to start.

Hes going to start because Marvin is the coach and Marvin likes him. Unless you became the coach in the last hour i think he will continue to start. Maybe one day you will get your wish but until then, who gives a crap as long as they win

Explain to me how your thread was supposed to be about how great Cheech is (despite the truth of the matter) and instead, you focused on how crappy Coles is (despite the truth of the matter)

Stick to one inane premise at a time - neither is defensible, but at least you have a better chance of shouting out the folks who are trying to explain how very wrong you are if you go with one at a time

Also, tbf to Slim I think he went over 100 yds against the Steelers a few seasons back. Memory's kinda hazy, it might not have been him. Irrelevant anyways. If Slim is to move up the depth chart a few more days like today will certainly do him no harm.

My first post here was PLEASE START HENRY OVER COLES. I don't have a damn thing against Coles. Like I said he has had a brilliant career.

However I love the Bengals and I want them to win. I have the right to express my opinion as I did that Henry should be ahead of Coles on the depth chart.

The main response from SOME not all of the members here (fellow bengal fans my blood) was all the things Henry does wrong.

I was just stating facts about Cole's under performance thus far to make my case for his move ahead of Coles on the depth chart.

I still do not understand what I did wrong?

Ok. Enjoy the Win. Time will sort it out. Enjoy your Clan meetings for the time being. JK.

My first post here was PLEASE START HENRY OVER COLES. I don't have a damn thing against Coles. Like I said he has had a brilliant career.

However I love the Bengals and I want them to win. I have the right to express my opinion as I did that Henry should be ahead of Coles on the depth chart.

The main response from SOME not all of the members here (fellow bengal fans my blood) was all the things Henry does wrong.

I was just stating facts about Cole's under performance thus far to make my case for his move ahead of Coles on the depth chart.

I think the whole racist thing went alittle overboard. You say Coles has crippled hands, how horrible he is, but yet if you go back a couple of games he was key in that steeler win, he hustles on every play recovered that fumble in the Greenbay game for the first down, but yet you wanna keep puting him down. Just let him go. You want the Bengals to win, they are winning and there winning with the depth chart the way it is. So just leave it go, i understand you like Slim, and as do i but i cant control the depth chart. Every player is helping this team win in there own way. You wanna be mad at a reciever be mad at Jerome Simpson he cant even find the field.

Alright dude you gave me a headache im out here. Just watch the whole racist talk around here didnt like that

I think the whole racist thing went alittle overboard. You say Coles has crippled hands, how horrible he is, but yet if you go back a couple of games he was key in that steeler win, he hustles on every play recovered that fumble in the Greenbay game for the first down, but yet you wanna keep puting him down. Just let him go. You want the Bengals to win, they are winning and there winning with the depth chart the way it is. So just leave it go, i understand you like Slim, and as do i but i cant control the depth chart. Every player is helping this team win in there own way. You wanna be mad at a reciever be mad at Jerome Simpson he cant even find the field.

Alright dude you gave me a headache im out here. Just watch the whole racist talk around here didnt like that

Volcome69 - Respect. I apologize. I did not want to come off this way. Just very excited about the bengals. To happier posts ahead. Apologies and I understand where you are coming from.

My first post here was PLEASE START HENRY OVER COLES.

That was another thread, not this one. We're talking about this one, because, well, we tend to talk about the topic of a thread in that thread, rather than talk about other threads.

I don't have a damn thing against Coles. Like I said he has had a brilliant career.

and yet in your opening post you said he was done. Either than was a lie, or a attempt to troll, or this more recent statement is the lie. Which is it? A, B, or C?

However I love the Bengals and I want them to win.

So you say.

I have the right to express my opinion as I did that Henry should be ahead of Coles on the depth chart.

Yep

How do you feel about the right to call everyone on here a racist animal?

One catch does not change anything

I don't doubt that.

Ok, Fredo's getting his act together? Check. Oline doing their job? Check. Defense becoming monsters? Check. So THIS is the only thing we have to piss about? Feeling good to be a Bengals fan right about now, isn't it?

Go piss and moan about 'Rube' St. Louis with the rest of us. This puppy's done.