Mangini goes with derek

ct_bengal

This whole scenario is eerily familiar to the game in 2007. The wheels kinda fell off the Bengals wagon at that point until this season. It's time to return the favor!

I hope the Bengals feel the same way but I don't think this Browns team is capable of 10 wins under any scenario. That said, they'd be best served not to take the Browns lightly

It's yet another week in which we learn something about the 2009 Bengals. If they've really grown up, they should handle the Browns easily. Not necessarily a blowout, and maybe the Browns even lead at some point (as suggested, they have little to lose, so why not a bomb to Braylon every snap?) but we should be comfortably discussing the Baltimore contest for the last five or ten minutes of the game.

I'm going to say Bengals 27-17.

It's yet another week in which we learn something about the 2009 Bengals. If they've really grown up, they should handle the Browns easily. Not necessarily a blowout, and maybe the Browns even lead at some point (as suggested, they have little to lose, so why not a bomb to Braylon every snap?) but we should be comfortably discussing the Baltimore contest for the last five or ten minutes of the game.

I'm going to say Bengals 27-17.

That bombin to Braylon or whoever is what scares me alittle, i just saw the Bengals have given up the most big plays on defense this year, so if the Bengals dont get to Derek will he be able to throw the long ball all day, he has a big arm! I think the Bengals need to blitz early and often, and keep hitting Derek all day long, and make him afraid like he was last week. This defense needs turnovers!!!!!

I call a tight, boring game. Bengals 23 - Browns 21.

Late FG ices it.

Just enough to win but still wonder about this team plaing up/down to the competition, and enough for the Browns to claim they "should have won".

This whole scenario is eerily familiar to the game in 2007. The wheels kinda fell off the Bengals wagon at that point until this season. It's time to return the favor!

OMG that's the same thing I thought to JJ when I saw this posted eariler this week. The Bengals had better not be over looking this winnless club or they will get bit in the "Ass" but I know they are not overlooking the "brownies".

OMG that's the same thing I thought to JJ when I saw this posted eariler this week. The Bengals had better not be over looking this winnless club or they will get bit in the "Ass" but I know they are not overlooking the "brownies".

I doubt many or if anyone is looking past the Brownies,Even Carson said after beating the steelers that it didn't matter anymore contraction is now the browns...

The two things that worry me are, Cribbs in the return game, and Derek because he has nothing to lose nobody thinks he is any good so i can see him coming out and throwing deep ball all over the place so i hope the corners are ready to play. I think they get Jones back this week so he should be playing the Nickel and we will see how he does. These guys need to intercept Derek as many times as they can, and get constant pressure on him.