From .com on Steelers' running their mouths

membengal

Per Hobson:

They were doing a lot of talking, said Bengals safety Chris Crocker of the Steelers. Its OK. Im sure they heard what I had to say when the clock struck zero, Crocker said.

Crocker said the loudest was wide receiver Hines Ward when the Steelers held the lead.

He said, Same old Bengals. Same old Bengals. You all sorry, Crocker recounted. Were not the same old Bengals. Were not. If you cant see that, youre blind, You know 86 runs his mouth. Thats all right. I had a few words with him.

Must have been hella nice for Crocker and all to say "scoreboard" for a change when it was done.

Sweetest for me? The montage of camera shots of Steelers' faces when this one was over. Ward. Roeth. Even Tomlin. Stunned disbelief.

Their pain. It nurtured my soul.

I love this game, and this team. It seems like it's hard for us Bengal fans to believe it, but we finally have a run defense and the attitude has changed. Does anyone else think that letting TJ go has helped this team? I think he was a problem. Who cares! The best thing is this team till get better and better. Just imagine if Smith can get in shape.

Per Hobson:

“They were doing a lot of talking,” said Bengals safety Chris Crocker of the Steelers. “It’s OK. I’m sure they heard what I had to say when the clock struck zero,” Crocker said.

Crocker said the loudest was wide receiver Hines Ward when the Steelers held the lead.

“He said, ‘Same old Bengals. Same old Bengals. You all sorry,’” Crocker recounted. “We’re not the same old Bengals. We’re not. If you can’t see that, you’re blind, You know 86 runs his mouth. That’s all right. I had a few words with him.”

Must have been hella nice for Crocker and all to say "scoreboard" for a change when it was done.

Sweetest for me? The montage of camera shots of Steelers' faces when this one was over. Ward. Roeth. Even Tomlin. Stunned disbelief.

Their pain. It nurtured my soul.

The dejection started when thje bengals converted the first 4th down on the final drive. They looked defeated.

Hines Ward can suck a nut.

I was tempted to post on that thread at CBS, but just couldn't bring myself to it. That call on hines was entirely legit -- he can't run a slant route and tackle a CB . . . you just can't do that man. If it was legal to do full body picks in the NFL then the slant play with a TE cleaning out a LB or CB would be routine. Hines is cheap, dirty, and whiney (trickles down to steeler fans it would seem).

If you want to talk about no calls why don't they take a look at the bengals' pass rush THE WHOLE GAME. Geathers was just simply getting mauled -- big ben gets 15 seconds in the pocket because the pissburgh O-line thinks grabbing a guys shoulder pads from behind is blocking.

Hope we take some momentum into cleveland and pour it on.

Nobody gave the Bengals anything. They picked themselves off the ground and took that game. Face it, Pittsburgh nut-sacks, the Bengals wanted it more. Now you know how it feels to see your team quit at the end.

Haha, nice! There's nothing more shameful than a whining bitch talking about refs after a loss that had nothing to with flags called or not called but more to do with the Bengals manning up and taking this game from the Squeelers! Give credit when credit is due you piss colored trailer trash toothless inbred pieces of s**t!!!

Wines Hard runs his mouth all the time, and its about time we shut his fat mouth from smiling...how does it taste?