Custom Covers...

Bengals1fan

I'll give it the benefit of the doubt if there are no further objections, but dude you have to understand where the "spam" comments are coming from right ??

I mean you join the board and before you make a single post about anything regarding the Bengals or anything else for that matter, you are trying to sell stuff.

It comes off as spam is the thing...

Any Sport Any Player

Okay, make one for me. The sport is water bottle. My five-year-old made it up. We take all the the empty water bottles out in the driveway. I sit in a lawn chair, he runs back and forth in front of me, and I throw water bottles at him. It sends him into an absolute frenzy. As far as he's concerned, it's the greatest sport ever invented. Usually in the background my wife is yelling out the kitchen window for me to stop, the neighbors will see me, I'm going to hurt the kid, etc. So make up one of those things you make of a fat guy in a lawn chair throwing water bottles. Or of a 5-year-old running full speed but getting beaned in the head with an empty water bottle anyway. Or you could make one of my wife, cleaning up the hamburger helper, yelling out the kitchen window. She's sort of like a special team player in this sport. Also, when you send us the video game cover, send us a video game with it, we don't have any.

Any Sport Any Player

Okay, make one for me. The sport is water bottle. My five-year-old made it up. We take all the the empty water bottles out in the driveway. I sit in a lawn chair, he runs back and forth in front of me, and I throw water bottles at him. It sends him into an absolute frenzy. As far as he's concerned, it's the greatest sport ever invented. Usually in the background my wife is yelling out the kitchen window for me to stop, the neighbors will see me, I'm going to hurt the kid, etc. So make up one of those things you make of a fat guy in a lawn chair throwing water bottles. Or of a 5-year-old running full speed but getting beaned in the head with an empty water bottle anyway. Or you could make one of my wife, cleaning up the hamburger helper, yelling out the kitchen window. She's sort of like a special team player in this sport. Also, when you send us the video game cover, send us a video game with it, we don't have any.

Classic...

Any Sport Any Player

I think that you can pettition the Obama Administration for stimulus funds to buy your family a game system and some video games, maybe than he could make you a custom cover for one of your new government funded games.

I'll give it the benefit of the doubt if there are no further objections, but dude you have to understand where the "spam" comments are coming from right ??

I mean you join the board and before you make a single post about anything regarding the Bengals or anything else for that matter, you are trying to sell stuff.

Any Sport Any Player

Hahaha Lol these are free Covers... You slip them in over the Cover of a real game...I'm not Selling Anything...

What year would you like your water bottle cover to be?

Any Sport Any Player

Hahaha Lol these are free Covers... You slip them in over the Cover of a real game...I'm not Selling Anything...

Any Sport Any Player

You know where a good Picture is?

Any Sport Any Player

You know where a good Picture is?

I think this kid has posted here before with other Bengals related photoshop work... Is that true kid?

Anyway.. Can I get one for Fight Night Round 3 with Me on the cover? For the Xbox 360..That would be awesome.. I used to do the Madden covers myself but got bored with the whole graphics/photoshop thing.

No never posted here before... ever

Till now anyways...

Ignore that picture post for a different fourm...

Yeah Agreen... Would love to make you a cover...

But I dont have a picture of you...

If theres one you could post or PM me that would be great...

Any others While I'm waiting for that...

Workin on a carson Palmer 2010 right now...

Anyone Want anything Speacial?