Mike Brown a genius for not having a bubble...

mgi

Seriously, this is far more entertaining than actually having something real to complain about !!!

Exactly.

I couldn't care less if the Bengals build a bubble, It simply doesn't matter to me at all, and I think anyone who truly believes having a bubble would result in a single victory is a pie-eyed fool. Or if you prefer, hopelessly Bearcatish.

So why do I bother responding to this crap if I truly don't care?

Frankly, I selfishly resent the way I and other Bengal fans are forced to wade through this type of mewling disingenuous crapfest at least once a year....including this years ridiculous example set into motion by....(wait for it).... a small scale disaster.

<_<

And for whetever it might be worth my definition of a troll would include anyone who claims to be a fan of a team yet knowingly engages in a negative spew campaign using misinformation and flat out lies. Furthermore, as punishment for such acts I believe said poster should be mocked and belittled, as I often attempt to do, or be forcibly restrained and then made to lick the ass pipe of the nearest hack sportswriter.

Then again, special types like Bearcat actually seem to like the taste of Doc droppings so a more fitting punishment might be needed if a repeat of this thread is to be prevented in the future.

Seriously, this is far more entertaining than actually having something real to complain about !!!

Exactly.

I couldn't care less if the Bengals build a bubble, It simply doesn't matter to me at all, and I think anyone who truly believes having a bubble would result in a single victory is a pie-eyed fool. Or if you prefer, hopelessly Bearcatish.

Frankly, I selfishly resent the way I and other Bengal fans are forced to wade through this type of mewling disingenuous crapfest at least once a year....including this years ridiculous example set into motion by....(wait for it).... a small scale disaster.

<_<

And for whetever it might be worth my definition of a troll would include anyone who claims to be a fan of a team yet knowingly engages in a negative spew campaign using misinformation and flat out lies. Furthermore, as punishment for such acts I believe said poster should be mocked and belittled, as I often attempt to do, or be forcibly restrained and then made to lick the ass pipe of the nearest hack sportswriter.

Then again, special types like Bearcat actually seem to like the taste of Doc droppings so a more fitting punishment might be needed if a repeat of this thread is to be prevented in the future.

Listen. a**h***.

Show me my misinformation and lies.

Or shut the f**k up with that misinformation.

Because frankly I resent a**h***s like you who s**t all over everyone every time they have the audacity to criticize anything having to do with the Bengals as a franchise or Mike Brown as a person.

Basically, your idea of an ideal message board would be one big happy circle jerk, praising Mike Brown inthe present, and pondering how many Super Bowls the Bengals will go to in the future. And when the thread content doesn't match up to your requirements, you try to exercise your own brand of censorship by s**tting all over the thread until you either drive that poster away, or the thread becomes so muddy that the original point is lost.

My original point was simply that having an indoor facility would be beneficial to the Cincinnati Bengals as a team. You feel that since we went to the playoffs in 2005, we are good to go. I disagree. You feel that having an indoor facility is in the same boat as, what did you say again? Oh yeah...

I'd rather have a fleet of private planes, big and small, all painted in tiger stripes. Maybe a Lear for flying player families in for visits. And a huge corporate jet with most of the seating rows removed to make way for fully reclining oversized seats. That would be great for those pesky away games, right? And a helicopter for those FA flyovers of the stadium that are all the rage right now. Oh, and how about a restored P-40 Warhawk painted in authentic Flying Tiger colors!

THAT is how f**king stupid you are.

You don't like my opinion, so you are pulling every poor debate technique out of the book to annoy, distract, and do anything other than remind everyone how stupid it is to equate an indoor facilty with all the crap you spewed above, and how STUPID it is to think that every other cold weather team has it wrong and the Bengals have it right...because they went to the playoffs in 2005.

So, in conclusion, feel free to continue to bash away, twist my words around, dance around the subject matter, and whatever else it is that you do. But I am content to let you get the last word in here. So get your last little irrelevant to the thread topic jab in and lets move on.

P.S. Just because you are proud that you are an a**h*** for some reason, doesn't make you any less of an a**h***. I just feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with you on a daily basis. Who knows what else you are in denial about and deal with through insults and over-compensation.

Exactly.

<_<

Listen. a**h***.

Show me my misinformation and lies.

Or shut the f**k up with that misinformation.

Because frankly I resent a**h***s like you who s**t all over everyone every time they have the audacity to criticize anything having to do with the Bengals as a franchise or Mike Brown as a person.

Basically, your idea of an ideal message board would be one big happy circle jerk, praising Mike Brown inthe present, and pondering how many Super Bowls the Bengals will go to in the future. And when the thread content doesn't match up to your requirements, you try to exercise your own brand of censorship by s**tting all over the thread until you either drive that poster away, or the thread becomes so muddy that the original point is lost.

My original point is that having an indoor facility would be beneficial to the Cincinnati Bengals as a team. You feel that since we went to the playoffs in 2005, we are good to go. I disagree. You feel that having an indoor facility is in the same boat as, what did you say again? Oh yeah...

I'd rather have a fleet of private planes, big and small, all painted in tiger stripes. Maybe a Lear for flying player families in for visits. And a huge corporate jet with most of the seating rows removed to make way for fully reclining oversized seats. That would be great for those pesky away games, right? And a helicopter for those FA flyovers of the stadium that are all the rage right now. Oh, and how about a restored P-40 Warhawk painted in authentic Flying Tiger colors!

THAT is how f**king stupid you are.

You don't like my opinion, so you are pulling every poor debate technique out of the book to annoy, distract, and do anything other than remind everyone how stupid it is to equate an indoor facilty with all the crap you spewed above, and how STUPID it is to think that every other cold weather team has it wrong and the Bengals have it right...because they went to the playoffs in 2005.

So, in conclusion, feel free to continue to bash away, twist my words around, dance around the subject matter, and whatever else it is that you do. But I am content to let you get the last word in here.

P.S. Just because you are proud that you are an a**h*** for reason, doesn't make you any less of an a**h***. I just feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with you on a daily basis. Who knows what else you are in denial about and deal with through insults and over-compensation.

Uh oh, Hair. You've finally pushed him over the edge.

Been there. :lol:

Not at all. I have seen this type of poster in other forums. Wannabe Internet Bullys. Rah Rah Rah and if you don't walk the company line then be prepared for all of his horses**t.

But I won't stand for it. I will keep pointing out his inconsistencies, flawed thinking, and poor debate techniques until trolls like him realize their s**tty M.O. does not fly.

The hardest part is keeping the viewpoints and statements clear and on course, since that is the very thing trolls like this count on disrupting. Pretty much a wash for this thread obviously. But hey, if someone got some entertainment out of it, then at least there is that.

That's too bad since I'm actually starting to like Bearcat. Granted, I think he's a slack-jawed mouth breathing moron....but he's also passionate and sincere. These are things I can respect.

All things considered I can't think of anyone I'd rather have licking my ass pipe than him.

Not at all. I have seen this type of poster in other forums.

And I've seen your type everywhere, from WhoDeyRevolution to MikeBrownSucks to you basic garden variety home town mesage board troll who never ceases to go out of his way looking for something to bitch about. And not only will any type of bitching do, but most of you are perfectly willing to use misinformation or outright lies to make your case. So you line up and snack from Paul Daugherty's ass crack or maybe you pass along some other piece of crap you stumbled over at WDR. Regardless, it's all worthless.

But I won't stand for it.

Raise hell, little man. Raise hell. Between your posts that say the same things as everyone who came before you and your silly little picture posts I can't say I'm very worried. But what the heck, you may have something new to add to this thread besides ranting about a bubble being needed to prepare for dome games.

But hey, if someone got some entertainment out of it, then at least there is that.

For the record, I've enjoyed every minute of it and I look forward to having this conversation again next year, and the year after that, or perhaps sooner....if another bubble collapses.

Hey Hair, I have just come to the realization that we really really need a practice bubble

What changed you mind, TJ?

Did another practice bubble just collapse into a pile of shredded hefty bags and light fixtures, thereby prompting you to say to yourself..."I wish Cincy could get into that kind of action."

Because as odd as it sounds that goofy reaction actually happens around here all the time.

Hey Hair, I have just come to the realization that we really really need a practice bubble

Here ya go, one inflatable practice facility, only $135.

sprtslarge.gif

And when not in use Mikey can charge the local kids a buck for 2 minutes. Should pay for itself in a weekend.

sprtslarge.gif

And when not in use Mikey can charge the local kids a buck for 2 minutes. Should pay for itself in a weekend.

Sorry...out of SoP's price range.

sprtslarge.gif

Not bad. Not bad at all. You can almost smell the heady mixture of kid sweat and stale urine.

But does it have one of those rocking PA systems the Bengals could use to prepare for the crowd noise they'll face when playing in domes? Because I hear that's important.

Edit: Check out the scoreboard on the front of the moon bubble. We're killing somebody 28 to 3.

But does it have one of those rocking PA systems the Bengals could use to prepare for the crowd noise they'll face when playing in domes? Because I hear that's important.

It comes with this guy:

monkey1.jpg

Well, I do like the outfit. In fact, I'm pretty sure you can purchase those very same striped overalls at StripeHype.com, America's #1 source of striped womens leggings and pantyhose.

That said, I doubt a single mechanized monkey would be capable of imitating the crowd noise made by 60k drunken football fans. Then again, I'm no expert.

Thankfully, an expert opinion is only a shout away.

Bearcat, does the monkey do it for you or should we kick in a couple bucks for the saxophone playing Turtle option?

You heard right. Thats why almost every team this side of Pop Warner uses crowd noise in some fashion as a prep tool, dome game or no dome game.

Kind of like how every cold weather team (except one) has an indoor facility to practice in. Because practicing for a dome game in the pouring rain or 2 feet of snow...

...well that would just be f'n stupid wouldn't it. :huh:

Well, I do like the outfit. In fact, I'm pretty sure you can purchase those very same striped overalls at StripeHype.com, America's #1 source of striped womens leggings and pantyhose.

If only. I'd be swimmin' in dough!