Merry Christmas BengalsZone !!!

ArmyBengal

I'm back in Cincinnati for the week and will be going to the Chiefs game. I sold the tickets I bought during the pre-season and had two given to us by family knowing we were coming to town, so that works. Or maybe my family is trying to tell me something... Anyway, I know people have things going on in the next couple days with family, so I wanted to make sure I got on here and wished everyone a very Merry Christmas !!!

I'm looking forward to spending time with my son back home doing things that my mom and dad did with me when I was young. This is the first Christmas ArmyBengal Jr. comprehends the whole Christmas thing, so it should prove to be fun !!!

Anyway, Merry Christmas BengalsZone !!! :xmas:

Mark...

I'm back in Cincinnati for the week and will be going to the Chiefs game.

A sad reminder of what the Bengalzone party might have been if the vote had gone differently.

Sadly, poster after poster voted in favor of the Bengal/Steeler game....and then flaked.

Oh what might have been.

In just a few days time we could have all gathered in Lot D dressed as an army of frozen Bengal Santas. We might have shared frosty drinks, salted meats, or maybe a bit of the reefer. Best, we might have bonded as brothers often do when watching the Bengals humble the lowly Chiefs and climb triumphantly out of last place.

But no, you all had to vote for the Steeler game, didn't you?

Bastards.

I'm back in Cincinnati for the week and will be going to the Chiefs game.

A sad reminder of what the Bengalzone party might have been if the vote had gone differently.

Sadly, poster after poster voted in favor of the Bengal/Steeler game....and then flaked.

Oh what might have been.

In just a few days time we could have all gathered in Lot D dressed as an army of frozen Bengal Santas. We might have shared frosty drinks, salted meats, or maybe a bit of the reefer. Best, we might have bonded as brothers often do when watching the Bengals humble the lowly Chiefs and climb triumphantly out of last place.

But no, you all had to vote for the Steeler game, didn't you?

Bastards.

My vote was always on the Redskins game.....so, I called one thing right this year. Incidentally, many thanks to the natives for ensuring a game in the low 50's so that I didn't freeze my California delicates off....well done! (Next time see what you can do about those dozen or so rain drops that got my hair all moist.)

Oh yeah, and Happy Holiday to all!

I'm back in Cincinnati for the week and will be going to the Chiefs game. I sold the tickets I bought during the pre-season and had two given to us by family knowing we were coming to town, so that works. Or maybe my family is trying to tell me something... Anyway, I know people have things going on in the next couple days with family, so I wanted to make sure I got on here and wished everyone a very Merry Christmas !!!

I'm looking forward to spending time with my son back home doing things that my mom and dad did with me when I was young. This is the first Christmas ArmyBengal Jr. comprehends the whole Christmas thing, so it should prove to be fun !!!

Anyway, Merry Christmas BengalsZone !!! :xmas:

Mark...

I'll be in cincy the day after Christmas. Going to see Granny. While you're there watch out for 275. It's a mess! Have a safe and joyful trip and enjoy the time with your loved ones. You've sacrriviced a great deal already.

Don

Merry xmas guys! I'll be at the game Sunday too. Maybe we can all meet up for everyone that will be there to witness the last step of the dead cat bounce. Hope the bengals give us all a gift this year, for once.

For anyone going down and wanting to grab a beer, I'll be sitting in section 149, row 34, seats 11 and 12. I'll have on a throwback Kenny Anderson Jersey with an orange sweatshirt. Anyway, looking forward to catching the game down at the stadium. We are heading back to Sioux Falls in the morning, so I will check back when I get home. Later guys and have fun watching the last game of the Bengals season...

Mark...

Ok, I'm up watching the Chargers game and thought I'd jump on here to say a few things...

First, real fun being at the stadium today and even better to catch a win.

Second, I don't know if anyone else saw it, but 5 rows down from me there was this Chiefs fan walking around with a sign about "Chiefs 4 Life" or some sh*t and this Bengals fan came out of his row and flat NAILED the guy linebacker style right into a seat. The Chiefs fan didn't get up to fight him and was actually not being a d*ck at all (outside the sign that wasn't derogatory)... Anyway, the police got the Bengals fan and he never came back in and we saw the Chiefs fan as I was leaving the game. I walked up to him and apologized for the f*cked up behavior of that asswipe and told him I hoped the actions of that one guy wouldn't keep him from coming back out to the stadium in the future. It was just bullsh*t watching one of our fans do that kind of sh*t and why it's hard to consider taking your kids down to game these days. That's the kind of sh*t I expect out of other teams fans and we all gave the Bengals fan a rash of sh*t as they were taking him out.

Third, and this was one of the lowest points I've had recently as a Bengals fan. I was waiting in line for a frosty beverage and as I stated earlier, I was wearing my throwback Kenny Anderson jersey. This guy came up to me and said, "I hope the Browns can beat the Steelers today". I said, "What are you talking about?" and he said, "Isn't that a Browns jersey"? Now while I will admit that the old Bengals jerseys sort of resemble the Browns, the Browns dark jerseys are, well, BROWN. But wait, that's not the whole story. I went on to tell the guy it was a throwback Kenny Anderson jersey and do you know what came out of the mouth of this "die hard" Bengals fan dressed from head to toe in his Bengals gear to include shoes ?? Yep, you guessed it, "Who's that" ?? There was a collective gasp from the people immediately around me who were in earshot of the conversation. For a minute there, I thought people were going to rip every bit of Bengals gear from him as he wondered into no mans land. He departed the area quickly and I didn't see him the rest of the game. I felt bad for him...

Oh well, that was my day at the game. I once again have yet to run into anyone from this site, but I'm sure one of these days it will happen. When will you be allowed to make trips to Cincinnati Billy ?? I have a feeling that might the first time I meet one of you guys...

Gotta go, headed back to Sioux Falls in the morning. I got my fair share of Skyline, LaRosa's, and UDF malts, so I'm good !!! Later...

Ok, I'm up watching the Chargers game and thought I'd jump on here to say a few things...

First, real fun being at the stadium today and even better to catch a win.

Second, I don't know if anyone else saw it, but 5 rows down from me there was this Chiefs fan walking around with a sign about "Chiefs 4 Life" or some sh*t and this Bengals fan came out of his row and flat NAILED the guy linebacker style right into a seat. The Chiefs fan didn't get up to fight him and was actually not being a d*ck at all (outside the sign that wasn't derogatory)... Anyway, the police got the Bengals fan and he never came back in and we saw the Chiefs fan as I was leaving the game. I walked up to him and apologized for the f*cked up behavior of that asswipe and told him I hoped the actions of that one guy wouldn't keep him from coming back out to the stadium in the future. It was just bullsh*t watching one of our fans do that kind of sh*t and why it's hard to consider taking your kids down to game these days. That's the kind of sh*t I expect out of other teams fans and we all gave the Bengals fan a rash of sh*t as they were taking him out.

I wasn't even there, yet I'm embarrassed.

When will you be allowed to make trips to Cincinnati Billy ?? I have a feeling that might the first time I meet one of you guys...

Not for a long time Mark. At least not legally anyway, and I'm done with breaking the law.