Come up with your own Mike Brown Joke

Spor_tees

Mike Brown is so cheap, he doesn't buy toilet paper, he just uses his finger !!

One Day, A guy was taking a different walk home from work. He notices this Brothel. He says to himself, " I am really horny " , so he decides to go in.

He walks up to the Madame, says I don't have a lot of money, she says that's fine sugah, She takes what little money he has, leads him into a room where he is instantly bound. Tied to the floor. And Man raped again and again and again.

He's let go. And he runs out of there as fast as he can !!!

The Next Day, the Guy decides to stop by the Brothel again, and make a complaint. He walks up to the Madame, Says, Last night, I came in here and needless to say, I was treated kinda cruel !!

The Madame says, I'm so Sorry about that Sugah, Tell you what, Tonight is on me. Shocked, and still quite horny, he agrees to her offer.

She leads him into another room and locks the door.

The man,quite nervous because this room is full of Men,Women and children notices that everyone is trying to peak through a small hole in the opposite wall. He eagerly pushes left and Right and finds himself to the hole in the wall.

He takes a look, and in shock says....." HEY, THAT'S MIKE BROWN THE OWNER OF THE BENGALS "....!!!

The Crowd angerly and in Unison say, " Well What did you Expect you would get for Free...?" ," Last Night We had To Watch Him f**k another Bengal Fan in the Ass !!!

:D