Offense

blaynero

When are the bengals going to realize that Bob Bratowski has no idea how to adjust during the course of a game. Bob just sticks with the game plan even if it isn't working. The Steelers are getting pressure on Fitz every play. I understand that this is a very good defensive team but you have to give some extra protection. Maybe have 2 backs blocking in the backfield. Is Bob Bratkowski gone after this year? Let me know what you guys think.

Brat should have been gone after 2006. His contract is up this year and will be gone. However, the real problem is that the coaches are allowed to hang around until their contract ends. Accountability does not exist here because there is no pressure from the front office. My point is that it won't matter if we get a new O-coordinator or not. As long as Mikey Boy is alive we'll be in football hell.

Brat should have been gone after 2006. His contract is up this year and will be gone.

And you know this to be true how?

Because that's the way his Mikeship works...we don't pay for coaches who aren't coaching. Brat can be jettisoned because it won't cost the front office.

Brat should have been gone after 2006. His contract is up this year and will be gone.

And you know this to be true how?

While Mikey has a history of honoring contracts, he won't typically resign coaches if they aren't performing. I would be shocked if Brat is back. That doens't really mean a whole lot in reality.

I would be shocked if Brat is back.

People have been shocked less in electric chair executions than you are about to be. Brat will be calling the same lame plays next season. You can bet on it.

Well, I know one thing is certain for me...I will not be renewing season tickets. In fact if there is someone that wants 2 seat licenses for lower level north end zone seats, PM me. WTF.

Well, I know one thing is certain for me...I will not be renewing season tickets.

Why would you just to watch what's being sold to you as basically an NFL knockoff team. I personally would feel ripped off!

I drove over to Columbus tonight, went to a restaurant/bar and watched the game for free, and I feel ripped off. If I spend only one calorie thinking about the Bengals tomorrow, I will feel ripped off. I am so frustrated by this team right now that words fail me. Tj's face tonight said it all. Utter frustration. I love watching him play, but I almost feel sorry for him that the Bengals are likely to tag him next year.

Failure, thy name is Mike Brown.