Chad the circus clown

GregCook

PFT has the quotes from Chad's media day. Here is one of them

“Tell Jerry Jones I said hello, and give me a call some time,” Funny guy, he knows its tampering.

and another

“Let me tell you, I don’t mean to be funny . . . . I’m not tried to be rude or piss anybody off, but if I was in Dallas, they would have to change all of our damn games to pay-per-view because you need to pay to see that [bleep]. I’m serious. I’m so serious. They would have to put all the games on pay-per-view. Because you can’t just watch a show like that for free; 81 and 85? Come on, now. Please.

As opposed to playing in Cincy where they'll be giving discounts to watch them play?

Yeah Chad's self promoting means something when he's not dropping critical passes left and right and putting up crappy #'s - his fault or not - he's not even a top 5 WR any more.

Look at TO's body, then look at Chad's, and you can see why TO is still one of the best and Chad constantly breaks down. TJ bulked up too and has learned to become consistent and realize it isn't all about straight ahead speed. TO realized his game isn't always going to be all about speed - as he loses some of it in his 30's after the years of pounding and running. So he bulked up and can go up for balls, take a hit and maintain consistency by re-inventing himself to an extent.

Chad has done none of that, he still thinks he's the same WR he was 5 years ago, even putting off that surgery until the last minute and hurting his team. He's still a skinny 6'1" WR who's breaking down rapidly because he doesn't work out harder in the weight room and with his nutrition etc..., He's stupid.

Chad can't hold TO's jock at this point.

Yeah Chad's self promoting means something when he's not dropping critical passes left and right and putting up crappy #'s - his fault or not - he's not even a top 5 WR any more.

Look at TO's body, then look at Chad's, and you can see why TO is still one of the best and Chad constantly breaks down. TJ bulked up too and has learned to become consistent and realize it isn't all about straight ahead speed. TO realized his game isn't always going to be all about speed - as he loses some of it in his 30's after the years of pounding and running. So he bulked up and can go up for balls, take a hit and maintain consistency by re-inventing himself to an extent.

Chad has done none of that, he still thinks he's the same WR he was 5 years ago, even putting off that surgery until the last minute and hurting his team. He's still a skinny 6'1" WR who's breaking down rapidly because he doesn't work out harder in the weight room and with his nutrition etc..., He's stupid.

What he said.

His damage to the club isn't limited to just not being ready to play this season. It also caused the Bengals to essentially waste two high draft picks on guys in case Chad sat out the season. We now have one of the least productive drafts I've ever seen from Cincy with only 1 guy playing lots of snaps. Maybe Simpson and Caldwell will be studs, I hope so, but we won't find out until 2009.

Chad is the cancer that keeps on spreading.

It's like Shaq said about Kobe, "Ever see what happens when a Ferrari hits a truck?" Chad's career is going to end by someone laying him out. He will be too fragile to have a long career. Maybe if he always flops after he catches a pass might prolong it for a bit, but he is one big hit away from not playing the rest of the season. Might as well trade him now and reup TJ. We drafted three Wrs this year, two I know have a good chance on being here for a while. Chad is getting old and TJ is a lot like Hines Ward and we all know how reliable Ward has been towards the end of his career. If Henry can keep his nose clean, which I think he can you have a possible #1 on your roster, and it will give TJ a chance as a #1 to see how well he does, and Chatman has proven pretty reliable as the #3 Wr. Then you can ease the rookie Wrs in to the game more. They don't get any chances to play that far down the depth chart and now that Henry is back they pretty much are going to be riding the bench for the season. Trade Chad try to get some defense for him or draft picks. Do you really want to go through another offseason with the Chad drama and we all know that the Bengals have said they would rework Chad's contract? To me I can live without the distractions in the offseason with Chad. Wow I just watched on sportscenter where Chad said that if you say anything bad about him that he will retire. Directed I think to the media, but the guy is a little kid. Do we need this guy any more. I am ready to move, who's with me?