RYAN FITZ & the O-Line

Sundance_Kid

...posters who thought we have a better chance to win with RYAN FITZPATRICK?

REALLY? really!?!?!?

AND, the running game wasn't great.... but that's because they wanted Fitz to beat them, and they knew he couldn't.

IF Carson had that much time to throw all day, this would have been numero uno in the win column. I hope all those people speaking ridiculous things learned a few things today!

REALLY? really!?!?!?

AND, the running game wasn't great.... but that's because they wanted Fitz to beat them, and they knew he couldn't.

IF Carson had that much time to throw all day, this would have been numero uno in the win column. I hope all those people speaking ridiculous things learned a few things today!

IF Carson had been playing, they wouldn't have given him as much time as Fitz had. They eased on the pressure somewhat because they knew HE COULDN'T HIT THE F*CKING SIDE OF A F*CKING BARN!!!

REALLY? really!?!?!?

Well, I'm sure Fitz will look better with practice. Palmer got most of the reps this week and then didn't play. That was a stupid move. Aside from that, the reason I wanted Fitz in is to keep Palmer from getting hurt. Oops.........too late....

Right here dude. Although to be fair I claimed they should start Fitzpatrick if they weren't going to protect Palmer, because Fitzpatrick could run for his life more effectively than Palmer. They started Palmer anyway.

What I find amusing is that there were plenty of folks who told me, and others, that starting Fitzpatrick would be stupid, and predicted he'd tank. Not you. You wisely kept silent, waited to see how he'd play, then told us all you hoped we'd learned something today. Kid Sundance? More like Kid Hindsight.

gregstephens, I completely disagree.

As for Fitz doing as well as expected. That has nothing to do with the post.

You're going to have to clarify that. Disagree with what? You don't think they eased up a little, or you think Fitz was able to hit the side of a barn? Dude, if it's the latter, he was missing wide open receivers by five yards too high, too left, too right, too short. He pretty much covered the gambit.

If it's the former, you may be right, they may not have eased up any, but with our o-line, who can really tell?

As for Fitz doing as well as expected. That has nothing to do with the post.

Yeah, actually it does. Now, I never called for Fitz over Carson, but there's a difference between saying "Fitz is the guy" on Monday and giving him the whole week with the 1's...and deciding Sunday that the QB who got most of the work all week can't go.

No surprise in that case that Fitz wasn't sharp. What was a surprise was the way the o-line regressed after getting better the last two weeks. Not a good sign, even if Palmer returns.