Quinn to get start vs. Bengals?

jjakq27

Actually they did a decent job against Flacco it was the couple of big running plays that hurt this team it wasnt his arm, if it wasnt for those plays and the offense played like it did against the giants they would have won.

Marvin? Is that you?

Keep pedaling, keep shoveling, do what you gotta do, a thousand points of light......

Our guys did alot of things right this week, and some things we did wrong, but overall i really like where we are the season is young and are guys are turning the corner. Chris Perry is running hard and getting better week to week, our Offensive line has to get better, but we will continue GRIND and get better as a team. Remember we are "ONE"

Yours truly Marvin "trust me Lewis

Our guys did alot of things right this week, and some things we did wrong, but overall i really like where we are the season is young and are guys are turning the corner. Chris Perry is running hard and getting better week to week, our Offensive line has to get better, but we will continue GRIND and get better as a team. Remember we are "ONE"

Believe in Now!

Believe in Now!

B leavin' now?

Believe in Now!

B leavin' now?

B grievin' Sunday...