Ex-Bengal Tab Perry cut again

It appears the name "Perry" carries some kind of injury curse!

Dolphins released WR-KR Perry

MIAMI (TICKER) —Tab Perry’s career with the Miami Dolphins lasted barely more than two months.

The Dolphins on Wednesday waived Perry four days after he suffered a torn Achilles tendon.

The injury-plagued wide receiver-kicker returner had signed a one-year contract with Miami on March 20.

A severe hip injury suffered in September 2006 limited Perry to a total of just four games with the Cincinnati Bengals over the past two seasons .

A sixth-round pick out of UCLA in 2005, the 6-3, 218-pound Perry set team single-season records for kick returns and yardage as a rookie with the Bengals.

Perry has just 10 career receptions for 109 yards and one touchdown in three seasons.

Poor bastard. Unreal, his bad luck with injuries.

Sounds like more of the same for Tab, just this time it doesn't affect us. Poor guy, he's been injured alot throughout his career. Hopefully sometime he can stay healthy for a long period of time and be able to make an impact on an NFL team. He's definitely capable of it, he just needs to stay healthy for a long period of time.

This is also more than likely a career-ending injury. It's hard for any athlete to come back from an Achilles, especially at WR where the position requires a lot of quick movements. He'll always be remembered for one of the greatest kick returns that didn't go for a touchdown against the Steelers. Good luck, Tab.

Poor bastard. Unreal, his bad luck with injuries.

Sounds like more of the same for Tab, just this time it doesn't affect us. Poor guy, he's been injured alot throughout his career. Hopefully sometime he can stay healthy for a long period of time and be able to make an impact on an NFL team. He's definitely capable of it, he just needs to stay healthy for a long period of time.

LMAO :lmao: at how everyone is saying "poor guy" & "bad luck with injuries" and feeling sympathetic. Yet everyone rips on CHRIS Perry for his injuries.

I guess the sympathy comes only when a player is no longer a part of the organization.

I think the difference is Chris was a #1 pick when there were better players at his position available and better players available in a position of greater need that pissed off the fans. That being said, I to feel bad for Chris, because we have seen what he is capable of when healthy. Oh well, I find it hard to be that concerned about Tab and find it easier to be hopeful about Chris !!!

WHODEY !!!

I think the difference is Chris was a #1 pick when there were better players at his position available and better players available in a position of greater need that pissed off the fans.

Don't forget the biggest factor of him was his holding out to sign waiting for more money as a 1st round pick. He got the money, yet can't seem to earn a fraction of it.

Oh well, I find it hard to be that concerned about Tab and find it easier to be hopeful about Chris !!!

WHODEY !!!

Me too.

and

WHO DEY!!!

Yeah...well I keep being hopeful about hitting the lottery. We'll see who's hopes pay off first. <_<