6th Round Pre-Picks Thread

ArmyBengal

This is the place to discuss everything there is about who the Bengals take with both of their picks in the 6th round...

**REMINDER**

Since the Bengals have 2 picks in the 6th round, I will leave this thread open for BOTH picks.

Please try to keep things on topic after the 1st pick in the round is made...

WHODEY !!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bothered really. We wasted our 5th rd pick. Should have gone with trae Williams. As it is, we have a law-breaking fat drama queen out of the 5th and Trae will be long gone when we next pick.

RB and whoever is out there I guess.

well we know the Bengals have still yet to double dip from a school per the usual...so I am guessing it's either a Kansas player or USC player...I'll go with who I thought might have had a chance last round and once again say Chauncey Washington

I would expect them to address safety and nickel corner. Possibly a TE project, too.

Barrett from A state.

Terrell CB from Arkansas.

CB's are vaporizing.

You mean Terrell from Missouri? Or Grant for Arkansas?

Terrell wouldn't be a bad pickup. He's a tall CB who def could play the nickel when needed.

Not bothered really. We wasted our 5th rd pick. Should have gone with trae Williams. As it is, we have a law-breaking fat drama queen out of the 5th and Trae will be long gone when we next pick.

RB and whoever is out there I guess.

Agreed. Trae Williams would have been a great pick there. Shirley was terrible IMO. The thing i was liking best about this draft was that we were taking good characters, high quality people. Then we take Shirley and its another headache. Why cant we make it through 1 draft without taking one of these? This guy screams AJ nicholson.

I would expect them to address safety and nickel corner. Possibly a TE project, too.

Barrett from A state.

Terrell CB from Arkansas.

CB's are vaporizing.

You mean Terrell from Missouri? Or Grant for Arkansas?

Terrell wouldn't be a bad pickup. He's a tall CB who def could play the nickel when needed.

whoops, Terrell from Missouri...