Anyone else tired?

bryce40

Of all the Chad threads and discussions going on in here? I don't even like seeing Chad threads titles at this point. I"m sick of it! Let's talk about the draft or any other Bengals players, about the fact the Bengals signed Ben U., Odom, and even tried to trade for Rogers, please anything but Chad! Does anyone else feel this way. :angry::angry::angry:

I must say for once I am impressed that the Bengals are actually trying to improve there D; and doing it smartly.

Of all the Chad threads and discussions going on in here? I don't even like seeing Chad threads titles at this point. I"m sick of it! Let's talk about the draft or any other Bengals players, about the fact the Bengals signed Ben U., Odom, and even tried to trade for Rogers, please anything but Chad! Does anyone else feel this way. :angry::angry::angry:

Tired doesn't begin to describe how I feel about them. <_<

I have been suggesting for months that the correct thing for the organization, local media, and fans to do is ignore him. I continue to advocate that.

Yes. There are too many Chad threads. If we start six every time he farts discontent this off-season, the quality of this board will erode significantly. We can rise above it, if we all work together. Might I humbly suggest one mega-thread, so if people feel compelled to comment on the most recent fart, it will all go to one place?

Otherwise, carry on.

(((shrug)))

One of the reasons I posted the article about Stacy Andrews was due to the repeated cries of people who claimed they were tired of Chad threads and wanted to discuss something else. For the record that thread has now been read by roughly 270 members and has generated just 4 responses. Worse, any discussion of Antwan Odom, Antonio Chatman, or even the comments Carson Palmer made in a series of recent interviews have been quickly filtered through a Chad-filter....first by the interviewer and then by the reader. I'm as guilty of this as anyone.

It is what it is.

We're tired. We're weary. And we're not even close to the end of our jouney.

For those who suggest we all agree to simply ignore Chad I offer barely stifled laughter. Because there's no way such a thing is even possible, right? But what the heck, I'll play along.

I hereby offer Chad Johnson my own brand of amnesty. I promise to only post my Chad thoughts in whatever most official Chad thread is selected by the mods. And once an official thread has been designated I promise to never start another Chad Johnson thread. Furthermore, I hereby promise to never mention the name Chad Johnson until the current crisis is resolved in one way or another. From this day forward I vow "the player" shall be referred to only as Flava Flav, Mr Bojangles, or when the mood strikes me simply as...."the douchebag".

Let the healing begin.

Cause I'm one of those people who prefers to understand why something has happened, even if I know that reason for it is stupid. I'm kinda weird that way...

I started the thread to try and get us to talk about anything in this thread other than Chad, that's why I mentioned the Bengals effort to improve there D sensibly this offseason. That do it for you?

I am impressed that the Bengals are actually trying to improve there D; and doing it smartly.

This statement bothers me.

There is nothing to it.

Rah Rah Bengals I guess. *sigh*

I beg to differ. Cincinnati has a NEW defensive coordinator with Zimmer. That alone speaks volumes. :bengal: