Favorite Snack

DDOGG

Apples, oranges, bananas, grapes, carrots, peanut butter, nuts, berries, cottage cheese, mango, scoop of low-fat frozen yougart, plain yougart, oatmeal, cereal and other healthy foods.

Your overeating will catch up to you if you do not make a lifestyle change. I've been there before, on the couch with a tall boy of milk and a 30 pack of oreo's. It's never a good situation!

I'm a clean eating person these days as well and have gotten my family to follow my lead in some regards. As much as I love pizza and beer, I have come to find that combination will put on weight VERY quickly when consumed on a daily basis...

WHODEY !!!

Once its on (the weight), its 100 x's harder to lose. I cheat occasionally, like last night I had a half pint of cookies and cream ice cream, but for the most part clean eating has become a part of my life... The hardest part is not eating fried foods and carb overloaded meals. My roots are from the south, so I love fried chicken, especially wings.

I've done a lot of damage to my body from being overweight. My joints hurt after a long days work. I'm 6'0 and was up to 218 lbs on Thanksgiving. Around Christmas I decided enough was enough and I started to diet. I'm down to 199 lbs and my goal is 185 lbs.

I really miss boxing, I'd like to get back in the ring again. Hopefully I can get back into shape and start to train before its too late!

It's to a point now that fried foods make me sick to my stomach. Seriously, after better than a year of NO fried foods, eating them now just makes me ill. I'm only 5'7, but after 4 years of sitting on my butt and being lazy in San Antonio, I was close to 200 lbs. I dedicated myself to getting into shape when I found out I was getting deployed and for the whole year I was there I was lifting (crude weights) and managed to get myself all the way down to 168. I'm sitting at about 173 right now and am focused on staying right around this weight. Funny thing is, once I started eating clean and doing physical training of some sort every day, when I don't do it, I feel bad. I don't mean mentally, I mean physically. I sleep better and feel better when I go to the gym. I joined one here in Sioux Falls already and it has an indoor running track, so I'm pretty happy. My cheat food is still pizza though !!!

WHODEY !!!

I make snack out of a Popcorn cake with cheese, dill pickles and mustard on top. May sound weird but i go for it. Also good if the cheese is microwaved on the popcorn cake first!

Think ill go have a couple now.

You sound pregnant to me. :lol: How about a big dish of vanilla ice cream with some relish on it? Yummy! :P

p***y FOR ME !

Spread some nacho cheese flavored Doritos onto a plate. Pour your favorite bottled spaghetti sauce all over them. Liberally sprinkle on some shredded cheese, prefereably both white and yellow.

Then nuke it for about 2 minutes. It's like manna from heaven! :sure:

What in the world is Haggis?

It's a Highland delicacy. A small, furry, two-legged animal which lives/nests in the heather upon the higher slopes of the hills. About the size of a large grapefruit as young they can grow to size bigger than a football. The males can be ferocious, especially during mating season and have thousands of pin like teeth in their mouths. One of the few animals of the world to eat wasps the Haggis also dines upon small rodents (voles, shrews, stoats, squirrels) as well as vegetation - heather, bracken, gorse, bramble, boiled cabbage etc. It has one leg longer than the other so that it can quickly run up and around the steep hillsides - the downside being if you chase it the other way it falls over and tumbles down the slope! Best caught fresh at dawn when there's a crisp frost and deep snow lying on the ground and tastiest when served with hot potatoes and a good malt whisky! :sure:

It's a Highland delicacy. A small, furry, two-legged animal which lives/nests in the heather upon the higher slopes of the hills. About the size of a large grapefruit as young they can grow to size bigger than a football. The males can be ferocious, especially during mating season and have thousands of pin like teeth in their mouths. One of the few animals of the world to eat wasps the Haggis also dines upon small rodents (voles, shrews, stoats, squirrels) as well as vegetation - heather, bracken, gorse, bramble, boiled cabbage etc. It has one leg longer than the other so that it can quickly run up and around the steep hillsides - the downside being if you chase it the other way it falls over and tumbles down the slope! Best caught fresh at dawn when there's a crisp frost and deep snow lying on the ground and tastiest when served with hot potatoes and a good malt whisky! :sure:

:D Yummy, sounds like snipe.

Does it have to be spagehtti sauce, or can it also work with salsa?

That would alter the flavor quite a bit and create basically a whole new dish. Spaghetti sauce is what makes this recipe unique from regular "nachos".

Try it some time. But don't come crying to me if you gain 10lbs! ;)

:D Yummy, sounds like snipe.

And no doubt a distant relative of our southwest's jackalope. ;)