Favorite Snack

DDOGG

You will laugh at me or at least vomit in your mouth, but this is something that has been in our family for quite some time... During the great depression any foods that were cheap, were the way to go when you were feeding a family of 8. Pasta, beans, and some type of cheese morphed its way into. Franco American canned spaghetti, Van Camps baked beans, and a scoop of cottage cheese in a bowl all mixed up. Funny thing is, it's like a VERY POOR man's lasagna... Anyway, that's a strange favorite family snack...

WHODEY !!!

I just tried those nachos that you were talking about Bengals1, yes yes with the spaghetti sauce, and I have to say, not bad!...

...As for the haggis, It does sound good, but I have absolutly no ides where to get it.!?

I just tried those nachos that you were talking about Bengals1, yes yes with the spaghetti sauce, and I have to say, not bad!...

You can thank my wife for that. Which is strange 'cause that dish is a heart attack on a plate yet she still manages to look like a scarecrow to this day. :huh:

...As for the haggis, It does sound good, but I have absolutly no ides where to get it.!?

Thankfully, only in Scotland. :lol: