Steelers at Patriots

u happy that pats beat steelers to made them look pos?? think twice, what it did just made bengals look super pos for lost to steelers, are u still happy?? lol

and pats is not better than everybody else, they did lost to ravens last week, but refree step in and save their neck

i must admit most of u are very blind, i dont understand how anybody other than pats fans can cheer for pats to win, my brother is dolphins fan, so i watch alot of dolphins game inculde vs pats, and pats cheat alot in every game for many years, famous one is offense liners holding jason taylor, and never call for penalty, so i am not surpised if they do same to steelers today which is why steelers didnt get any sack

players on pats team is training to cheat right way where refree wont see most time

a 5-8 record speaks for it's self. you don't have to be a fan of a team to want them to beat another. if you really can't see that the pats are that much better than everyone else then who is the blind one ?

I've never joined the anti-Patriots party for some reason.

You will soon, as will all NFL fans who object to a MLB feel to professional football. Speak now f**kers or forever hold your peace. <_<

Exactly! That's it! 100% true! The Red Sox spending has caused all of Boston to think it's their right to go out and get any teams' players they want. That thinking has spread to the Pats and Celtics. I wouldn't be surprised if it spread to the Bruins too, and then all of a sudden all the New England retards who claim the Bruins are dead to them will flock to their games and pronounce that they've been Bruins fans for life.

The Pats must be stopped, to stem the tide of Bostonism. Bostonism must be contained! It's the free world vs Boston! You're either American, or a Bostonie! Mr. Kraft, TEAR DOWN THIS MALL/RESTAURANT THING!

u happy that pats beat steelers to made them look pos?? think twice, what it did just made bengals look super pos for lost to steelers, are u still happy?? lol

and pats is not better than everybody else, they did lost to ravens last week, but refree step in and save their neck

i must admit most of u are very blind, i dont understand how anybody other than pats fans can cheer for pats to win, my brother is dolphins fan, so i watch alot of dolphins game inculde vs pats, and pats cheat alot in every game for many years, famous one is offense liners holding jason taylor, and never call for penalty, so i am not surpised if they do same to steelers today which is why steelers didnt get any sack

players on pats team is training to cheat right way where refree wont see most time

Dimster's right. The Pats are a bunch of cheaters. The argument that "hey, they win a lot so quit complaining about them" doesn't convince me otherwise. Remember the Super Bowl where their defensive backs got away with holding on every other play? Then the next year the league said no more of that, we're going to start calling it now. Just in time. Now their coach talks a bunch of stuff about a completely green db? No class.

That touchdown at the end of the Ravens game wasn't a touchdown. The receiver was jostling the ball around on his fingertips when he went out. In my opinion he was gaining control. He didn't have control. "Control" indicates you can do something with it. OK, could that receiver have thrown that ball? Nope, he didn't even have it in his hands.

Now their coach talks a bunch of stuff about a completely green db? No class.

Can you believe that? I have never, ever heard a coach criticize an opponent's play. Never. It just isn't done. Tomlin wouldn't do that, Marvin wouldn't do that, Dungy wouldn't do that, it just isn't done. It's one of those unwritten rules of coaching. He said "I think Rodney said it best, so I'll leave it at that", and then he DIDN'T leave it at that. He went on to specifically call out Smith and criticize the play of the Steelers safeties. You don't do that. You make your press conferences be about YOUR team, not the other team. That's the other team's coach's job, to talk about his team.

But Belichick thinks the rules don't apply to him. He's too good for his peers. That's why he's the only coach not in the coaches association. Such arrogance.