Bengals vs. Steelers

schnarfer

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's the game folks. Steelers win 7 in a row in Cincy. That's complete and utter BULLs**t! Someone needs to lose their job over crap like this. :angry:

The entire coaching staff.

Including the head man.

Maybe people will stop mocking me when I say Marvin is not the coach for this team.

Maybe people will stop mocking me when I say Marvin is not the coach for this team.

He's obviously NOT! Any head coach that allows another rival team to come in your house and stick it in your a$$ 7 times in a row has to go!

He's obviously NOT! Any head coach that allows another rival team to come in your house and stick it in your a$$ 7 times in a row has to go!

I give up on Marvin too regardless, he's getting nothing out of this team and has a top 3 QB but can't beat a good team, but every single coach that's come in here the last 16 years has failed miserably as well.

That should tell you something about where the real problem lies ultimately.

Ok, this is absolutely hopeless.

the DB's are playing 5-8 yrds off, I don't think our LB's have even touched Parker and Justin Smith has to go.

the O is playing like they do not care. I feel sorry for TJ.

only bright spot is Holt returning kick...stay loose Glen, you will be busy in the second half at this rate.

I can't believe that Marvin has given up on this team -- I don't care, whether we don't make the TD or first down or get stopped on the 3!

Where's the support of your team, MARVIN.

I no longer TRUST in Marvin.

I didn't believe that I'd get to this point.

If we are going to lose, I want to go down swinging -- NOT waiting for miracles.