Predict the Score

WhoDey93285

The Seahawks just lost to the mighty Cardinals.

Living in Arizona, and seeing a lot of Cardinals games, they aren't as bad as people think! Matt Lienart has the same USC heritage as does Carson Palmer, and I believe with his corps of recievers will be a definite force in the NFL. They just need to work out the bugs with Ken Whisenhunt. Personally I love seeing teams that were once doormats become powerhouses in the league. Well, except for the Patriots. :rolleyes:

So yeah, call me a pessimist if you must but until and unless we can show we're consistent winners I'm not giving the kitties the benifit of the doubt. And I still harbor a lot of doubt!! <_<

Perfectly understandable. The Seahawks should be favored to win this game, and they are by most.

Thank you TDB, most boards the members would beat the crap out of me for being "so pessimistic".

I've just grown tied of the tease each year, I'm probably one of the older members here I'd guess and i've been following this team since the mid-70's so I come by my pessimism honestly.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to be an optomist, but I doubt it'd work out. :sure:

hearts says Seahawks 1,000,000 - 0 Bengals! head says Seahawks 42 - 27 Bengals with everyone running for a whole heap through our D :- kids noses, diaorhea, my incontinent granny on her zimmer frame, even Ronald Reagans rotten corpse would gain a bag load of yards through our soft underbelly!

Still reeling from last weekends embarrassment!!!!!!!!

I'd like to think that a fired-up defense comes out hungry to avenge last weeks humiliation in Cleveland. But, no matter how fired up they are, it's impossible to win the Indy 500 in a go-cart. The LB corps is smoldering wreck, and the loss of Ahmad Brooks is particularly painful. "Frodo" Miller isn't a replacement, he's a target. With both our strong safeties banged up to boot, Alexander ought to go off like a rocket. The Seahawks' passing game is nothing special, so normally I'd feel OK about our secondary -- but with no pass rush Hasselbeck will probably end up looking like Joe Montana. Hags probably put up 5-6 TDs.

The Bengals' offense seems to be gearing up nicely, tho no doubt the noise at Qwest will be a factor. We need Holt to stay a factor in the passing game, and Rudi to hold onto the damn ball. But I see no reason that the Bengals can't put up 5 or 6 scores either.

So figure a final around 42 - 35. Who come out on top? I dunno, let me flip a coin. Heads Bengals, tails Seahawks...

Tails. Seahawks.

I am hoping that last week was a wake up call! We can win this game easily if we come to play. If not, it's going to be a long day for us.

Bengals 27

Seahawks 24

This won't be a blow out by either team.

Also predicting,

Rudi will not fumble!

Chad has a big game

Carson has a big game

Def has anoth goal line stand

Shane Graham gets a fumble recovery and runs it back for a TD (Just kidding)

With all our injuries at LB and Alexander licking his chops after last weeks loss to the Cards I just don't see how we'll win this one.

Sorry guys, short of another shot-out where we happen to have the ball last I don't see us stopping the Hawks consitently enough to allow the "O" to win it. <_<