On to the next step

BZBot

And if we can't let's at least put a new spin on it because I'm tired of being called a lemming or a diehard. So with a tip of the cap towards the "Simpsons" I suggest we divides ourselves into two warring camps.

Under one flag we'll have the happy go lucky "Blind Homers".

Under another flag we can have the bar glass is half empty "Moe is We" crowd.

And those fans who can't decide which camp they belong in shall be known as "Maggie-pies" and must remain silent during all us-versus-them rants.

:lmao: I like it! Put me down for "Moe is We" of course!

I never doubted it for a moment. In fact, I'd like to suggest that "Camp Moe is We" make their battle flag out of a wet blanket.

Alright the Homers Got two!!!!!!!!! Who's commin with us

Uhhh, I thought I was leading you. Doesn't that make us three strong?

"C'mon men, follow me to victory. For I smell bacon, boobies, and a hint of cheese. Paradise awaits." --- HairOnFire

I never doubted it for a moment. In fact, I'd like to suggest that "Camp Moe is We" make their battle flag out of a wet blanket.

"C'mon men, follow me to victory. For I smell bacon, boobies, and a hint of cheese. Paradise awaits." --- HairOnFire

Oh damn, who are the other two??? I know so far its Tasher and Myself for the Homers.

For the uninitated, the great "real fan" debate was a perennial message board classic during the Lost Decade. Each year, as the Bengals' piled up losses, fans would begin to call each other names depending on how they saw the fortunes of the team. Fans who saw the season and playoffs as a lost cause were worthless bandwagoneers not fit to wear stripes. Fans who held on to hope despite all evidence were dismissed as "lemmings" and "sheepole" who continued to reward a broken franchise with their loyalty and money...

And if we can't let's at least put a new spin on it because...

So with a tip of the cap towards the "Simpsons" I suggest we divides ourselves into two warring camps.

And those fans who can't decide which camp they belong in shall be known as "Maggie-pies" and must remain silent during all us-versus-them rants.

Let the stupidity begin.

Hair declares the dividing lines and throws himself in amongst the Homers...

Oh damn, who are the other two??? I know so far its Tasher and Myself for the Homers.

Okay, let me see if I can sort this out... Hair originally posted the idea and said "we...Blind-Homers" thereby including himself in the inaugural group. NYBengal then joined the Homers, followed by Tasher...

...thereby making three. Whew... :cheers:

For the uninitated, the great "real fan" debate was a perennial message board classic during the Lost Decade. Each year, as the Bengals' piled up losses, fans would begin to call each other names depending on how they saw the fortunes of the team. Fans who saw the season and playoffs as a lost cause were worthless bandwagoneers not fit to wear stripes. Fans who held on to hope despite all evidence were dismissed as "lemmings" and "sheepole" who continued to reward a broken franchise with their loyalty and money...

And if we can't let's at least put a new spin on it because...

So with a tip of the cap towards the "Simpsons" I suggest we divides ourselves into two warring camps.

Let the stupidity begin.

Hair declares the dividing lines and throws himself in amongst the Homers...

Okay, let me see if I can sort this out... Hair originally posted the idea and said "we...Blind-Homers" thereby including himself in the inaugural group. NYBengal then joined the Homers, followed by Tasher...

...thereby making three. Whew... :cheers:

Ohhhhh!!!( Light goes on in head) I misread your post, Hair!!!!! OK we got three, nevermind!!!!!!!

Hair joined ahead of me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the permanent record show that the Blind Homers can't count worth a damn....which no doubt comes in handy when you're trying to be positive about a team that has managed to win only four out of nine games.

No matter, our numbers grow.

Meanwhile, I just read a post that implied the Moe is We crowd has already begun writing off NEXT season.

:cheers:

Let the permanent record show that the Blind Homers can't count worth a damn....which no doubt comes in handy when you're trying to be positive about a team that has managed to win only four out of nine games.

Meanwhile, I just read a post that implied the Moe is We crowd has already begun writing off NEXT season.

Actually, we have written off season through 2079 so far...but there's always 2080!

Someone say Boobies ? :excited: Count me in ( Homers) !! The O-line played much better this week & if they can keep it rolling we'll see the O of last year, then anything can happen. I just hope Tory is one those subtle player changes Marvin alluded to.

So lets see now...... uhhhh........

Yes (light goes on in head again) Homer's got FIVE!!!!!!!!! ( Hair on Fire + Myself + Tasher + Mac D Bengalfan + jonboat = 5 ....... ) Yeah what!! S*CK IT, TEACH!!!!!!!!!!!....and she said I couldnt do 1st grade math. :lmao::lmao: ....... and the others. The Homers are rollin' deep!!!!!!!!

Who Dey!!!!!

...goes with the "blind" part...

"Looking at fingers, trying to count..."

One, two, ...

:lmao::lmao:

I'm sorry. Without a D, all my confidence is shot. I'll still have fun watching the O. My hopes are gone concerning playoffs this year.

BOOOO THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::lmao:

...goes with the "blind" part...

"Looking at fingers, trying to count..."

One, two, ...

:lmao::lmao:

No I could count, we got 5 now !!!!!! see last post.

It was tough though, I had to use my toes too!!!!!

:lmao:

Not "Moe is We"

It's "Woe is We"

Our theme song:

http://lyricsplayground.com/alpha/songs/g/...agonyonme.shtml

gloom, despair, and agony on me.....

deep dark depression excessive misery......

if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all......

gloom, despair, and agony on me.......

gloom-despair-and-agony-on-me.jpg

Count me in to wave the wet blanket flag.....if the Bengals players want to go to the playffs, they can buy tickets to the games just like the rest of us.

But I haven't written off next year - still need to see what injuries we end the season with, the draft, FA results, and whether or not Frostee the Slowman gets cut