New Bengals Fan

redsbengalsbucks

there's quit a few of us on here with newborns. Congrats! My little Ben-gal was born July 10th and she did the same thing with her head. Wait until you see that first smile, it'll make you melt.

I tell you what, I've been hit with some pretty mean hits and even knocked on my ass before but one smile from her knocks me out quicker than anything!

there's quit a few of us on here with newborns. Congrats! My little Ben-gal was born July 10th and she did the same thing with her head. Wait until you see that first smile, it'll make you melt.

I tell you what, I've been hit with some pretty mean hits and even knocked on my ass before but one smile from her knocks me out quicker than anything!

That is just the start...just you wait! It keeps getting better! Congrats man!

We are expecting one any day as well!

That is just the start...just you wait! It keeps getting better! Congrats man!

We are expecting one any day as well!

What are you going to name her? Our's is Alivia.

What are you going to name her? Our's is Alivia.

Don't know yet...Gotta find out if it will be a boy or girl. We didn't want to know when we got the ultrasound. We just narrowed a list down to two names (1 boy and 1 girl) and will go from there. We picked Carter and McKenna for the names.