Bengals-Panthers Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Secondary get toasted again - passes of 11, 14, 17, 19 & 20 yards in this half.

Thank F that the Panthers aren't running the ball!!!!!!

Our D has been burned by their tight end and their back up RB.

Great job, Marvin, great job.

Oh... that was Marvin who missed that coverage? No wonder! He's slow, old and under-sized.

Gee, why is the D undersized and slow? Why Genius Marvin drafted them. I'm still laughing at the stupidity of signing Nate Webster.

Oh... that was Marvin who missed that coverage? No wonder! He's slow, old and under-sized.

Gee, why is the D undersized and slow? Why Genius Marvin drafted them. I'm still laughing at the stupidity of signing Nate Webster.

So, what, you want to bring Coslet back? Didja consider that Marvin ain't the GM?

So, what, you want to bring Coslet back? Didja consider that Marvin ain't the GM?

So, because Coslet and Leblows sucked, that gives Marvin a free pass? Hilarious. Marvin has to love this job. All he has to do is be mediocre and he'll be loved because he's better than Coslet.

The teams sucking horribly for 14 years doesn't give Marvin a free pass to draft like a moron.

Nate Webster? What the hell are you talking about? a FA signing of 3 years ago? Lord. There is no logic or reasoning with you. You're just a troll who will find any excuse you can to put down Marvin. I'm officially done reading anything you write.

So, because Coslet and Leblows sucked, that gives Marvin a free pass? Hilarious. Marvin has to love this job. All he has to do is be mediocre and he'll be loved because he's better than Coslet.

The teams sucking horribly for 14 years doesn't give Marvin a free pass to draft like a moron.

The offense can't score and all tibor can do is bitch about the defense. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's all their fault. Yawn.

Again, Marvin isn't the GM, genius.

Also, the team was 11-5 last year and hasn't had a losing season since '02. Marvin took a 2-14 team, turned that to 8-8, went 8-8 while breaking in a new QB, then saw 11-5. Now, they're 3-2 despite tons of injuries and have a win over Pissburgh on the road. Quit whining.

That's results. If you actually are a Bengals fan, learn how to enjoy success. I know it's hard.