Bengals-Panthers Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You want a real stunner check the final on the Houston-Jacksonville game o_O

Ya I don't think you can hate on bengals for bucs loss now after they beat eagles and jacks loses too the texans!!! hahahahah come on falcons!

=) Jumpys what 6 sacks on season and isent a starter? we need keep him and justin haha :P though id still want a DE in the draft hehe

Awesome comeback!! Maybe CP is starting to get the confidence back!

How bout KK? :D

KK does it again!! :bengal:

Yeah but kk wont get no love here in the zone from all the haters!!! :angry:

Much better to be a lucky duck than 1 dead in the water. :cheers:

The Bengals got something positive to build on to close the 2nd quarter of the season. Stars of this game were Jumpy Jr -- a great game and not just at the line but dropping back into coverage -- K2 because he's got the hands to make that pick and read his break from outside to end perfectly and Chad Johnson -- I doubt any other WR has the hands and body control to make that 30 yd catch on the 4th and 1.

Both coordinators deserve some credit for this one. Brez kept the Panthers off balance quite a bit with lots of shifting uses of personnel plus both run and pass blitzes and Brat for utilizing the TEs. The catch Stewart made after Carson got sacked at the 4 was perfect and to Stewart's credit he kept driving forward even though he almost fumbled.

They face speed on offense like they haven't seen this year in the Falcons next week so there's adjustments that will have to be made but I already like their chances to squeak another W out in a shootout. :bengal:

Awesome comeback!! Maybe CP is starting to get the confidence back!

How bout KK? :D

KK does it again!! :bengal:

Yeah but kk wont get no love here in the zone from all the haters!!! :angry:

Hey... he's come up with 2 game saving INT's in the endzone this year. You can't take that away from him... but you also can't deny what we've been missing with Dexter out of the lineup. I don't hate KK as much as I love Dexter.