Oh where have you been Billy Boy, Billy Boy?

BengalszoneBilly

That's right homies, Billy is finally as Aerosmith once wrote; "Back in the saddle again." In every meaning of the word too, and man...does it ever feel good! Especially with the way the Bengals defense is playing! I LOVE it! Let's give the Brownies an ass whippin' they won't soon forget this weekend! I've missed you all and am looking forward to catching up on my reading here!

img.jpg

I can attest that generally the people here in Northern Ohio just aren't very nice. I grew up in a small town about 50 miles down the river from Cincy (Ripley, OH) and I notice all kinds of small things/ For example, where I grew up you could be walking down the street, pass a complete stranger and at the very least you would say "Hello" to each other. When I do that up here(mansfield, OH) i often don't even get a response, and most times I don't even get acknowledged. And thsi town seems pretty split between Browns and Steelers fans, so NO ONE"S nice.

Cleveland is the armpit of the nation! ;)

Please dont group me in with Cleveland and NE Ohio, I am from NW Ohio and most people here are very freindly and would help a stranger in need at the drop of a hat.

Cleveland may not be the armpit of the nation but it is the armpit of Ohio.

To quote Billy Madison "OOOHHH, BILLY!"

Good to have ya back bro.

You are still a virgin right ?? Tell me you didn't have any of this action going on in there !!!

:boff: <--- Poor Billy !!!

WHODEY !!!

No Army...it was a DUI yard; minimum security level; hardly the place that brings running through a cornfield backwards with no pants on to mind. :rolleyes: Martha Stewart did harder time than I did. B)

Now, one more thing, Joisey is now Hoosier? Dang... he must be sick of Peyton this, and Peyton that! <_<

It's great to hear from all of you veteran 'Zoners here!

You are still a virgin right ?? Tell me you didn't have any of this action going on in there !!!

:boff: <--- Poor Billy !!!

WHODEY !!!

No Army...it was a DUI yard; minimum security level; hardly the place that brings running through a cornfield backwards with no pants on to mind. :rolleyes: Martha Stewart did harder time than I did. B)

Now, one more thing, Joisey is now Hoosier? Dang... he must be sick of Peyton this, and Peyton that! <_<

It's great to hear from all of you veteran 'Zoners here!

Hey, you never know... I just wanted to make sure you weren't somebodys bitch or something. You know I'm just messing, great to have you back brother !!!

Oh yeah, and one of these ----> :cheers:

WHODEY !!!

A man and his girlfriend are at a bar when the girl goes to the bathroom. When she comes back she's crying. Her boyfriend asks her what happend.

"As I was leaving the bathroom, a big guy at the pool table said he wanted to kiss my breasts all night long"!

The boyfriend stood up from his stool and takes off his jacket.

"He also said he wants to screw me all night long"!! By this time the boyfriend is furious and starts walking to the pool table.

"He said he wants to drink beer from my p***y all night"!!! The boyfriend stops, turns around, sits back up on his stool and grabs his beer.

His girlfriend is stunned, and asks why he wasn't doing anything about the jerk at the pool table.

The boyfriend says "I'm sorry Honey, - but I'm not messing around with a guy that can drink that much beer"!

Welcome BACK you ol' goat! :cheers:

Welcome back. :sure:

When you were gone some of us drank to your quick return. So c'mon boys, tradition says Billy is buying the smilie beers. Let's all have one.*

:cheers:

Thanks Hair, don't mind if I do! Bartender...set 'em up! :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

15042005-virtual%20bartender%202.jpg

Uh...bartender? Excuse me...Miss? Aw hell, nevermind. We'll just sit here and watch until you get finished with what you're doing. Please...carry on ladies!

Glad you're back Billy - hope it wasn't too traumatic. The education programmes are the worst - like showering the Jeff Garcia way, or learning to play the blue veined piccolo!

Good t' have ya back buddy!

Glad you're back Billy - hope it wasn't too traumatic. The education programmes are the worst - like showering the Jeff Garcia way, or learning to play the blue veined piccolo!

Good t' have ya back buddy!

Thanks my friend. It's good to see our resident Scottish lad is still healthy, up and about the place keeping a sharp eye on things. I knew this thread wouldn't slip by ya'! :smoke:

D@mn glad to have you back!

Just in time for the annual Stains beat down!

Thanks "Wally." I only wish they would have televised the Bengals/Chiefs game out here last weekend instead of me having to watch the Broncos getting their asses handed to them. We must always beware of the Browns though. They always elevate their game when playing Cincy! :disgust:

I'd been wondering where the Broome had gone....then someone posted that you were on a state sponsored holiday. Glad you got out of the system. :cheers:

Getting out was the easy part. Now comes the more difficult proposition of staying out of the system. It's a do-able thing for me, but one must always be careful. One slip up and you'll find yourself back in there faster than a Steeler fan can locate a Gay Bar! :lol:

steelerssuck_combengay.jpg ......... gay_20bar_small.jpg