MOST REGULAR SEASON WINS SINCE 2003, NOT INCLUDING PLAYOFFS:

(DOES NOT INCLUDE MONDAY 9/11/06 GAMES)

KANSAS CITY 30

BENGALS 28

JACKSONVILLE 27

BALTMORE 26

SAN DIEGO 25

DALLAS 25

Most wins in the last 2 regular seasons. Cool. Something tells me we take over when 2006 is complete. Ah, the future is bright.

Yeah, must be including 2003 ... meaning the last 3 plus years.

Actually ... I am thinking these numbers are incorrect. As I recall, the Steelers were 6-10, 15-1, and 11-5.

Yep, and 8+8+11=27 for the Bengals, not 28 as reported. I'm also not looking it up but it feels like a few other teams are probably missing. Like NE, say. Or Indianapolis.

Let's hope no Steeler fans link to this, I get a lot of mileage making fun of their idiot fans, I'd hate to have to concede math malfunctions on our side.

Yeah, must be including 2003 ... meaning the last 3 plus years.

Actually ... I am thinking these numbers are incorrect. As I recall, the Steelers were 6-10, 15-1, and 11-5.

Yep, and 8+8+11=27 for the Bengals, not 28 as reported. I'm also not looking it up but it feels like a few other teams are probably missing. Like NE, say. Or Indianapolis.

Let's hope no Steeler fans link to this, I get a lot of mileage making fun of their idiot fans, I'd hate to have to concede math malfunctions on our side.

They are counting games up through yesterday - so 28 is correct.

Would have to look up wins for those other teams.

More fun for all the Marvin trivia buffs...

Under ML, the Bengals are currently 28-21 (.571). They have had under Lewis 3 consecutive non-losing seasons. Last time they had 3 consecutive seasons at .500 or better was 1988-90.

If the Bengals win 9 or more games this year, it will be their 1st consecutive winning seasons since 1981-82.