Phins vs. Steelers

Ox

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...officiating sucked on both sides. I thought Taylor had a pick in the end zone.

even steeler fans diden't think it was a INT, he diden't have control of the ball.

Nah, it clearly wasn't. Taylor sucks. Just when they were talking about how he's one of the best corners in the league, he gets 6 passes caught on him. Should've been more too, but Culpepper couldn't get the ball to Chambers. LOL @ Porter getting Daunte's "Roll on."

I don't understand how you all can say Porter is the mouth of the league when it's clearly Charles Johnson. Wtf a script for after every game? Gay.

heh. . . do you guys ever acknowledge the fact that the Steelers win because they are the better team? It seems as if "the zebras hand them every game." Lol. . .

Btw, I recognize the fact that Miami isn't a premiere team, so you can silence the talks of Steeler fans ignorance.

...officiating sucked on both sides. I thought Taylor had a pick in the end zone.

even steeler fans diden't think it was a INT, he diden't have control of the ball.

Nah, it clearly wasn't. Taylor sucks. Just when they were talking about how he's one of the best corners in the league, he gets 6 passes caught on him. Should've been more too, but Culpepper couldn't get the ball to Chambers. LOL @ Porter getting Daunte's "Roll on."

I don't understand how you all can say Porter is the mouth of the league when it's clearly Charles Johnson. Wtf a script for after every game? Gay.

heh. . . do you guys ever acknowledge the fact that the Steelers win because they are the better team? It seems as if "the zebras hand them every game." Lol. . .

Btw, I recognize the fact that Miami isn't a premiere team, so you can silence the talks of Steeler fans ignorance.

I think you got our WR mixed up with that WR you drafted in '94. Our WR is CHAD Johnson. Script for every game ...........what you got a problem with making the game entertaining??

Looked like he did to me. I would have tossed the flag. Even if it holds up as incomplete it would have been worth it.

He certainly ought to have had it, Culpepper lobbed the ball right into his arms, it looked like he was the intended receiver. Horrible, horrible throw.

Wasn't it Taylor who got embarassed by Booker on one play in the second half? Madden was just saying something about Booker coming back in and can Ike stand up to him when Culpepper took a 1-step drop and tossed one of those lateral passes to Booker, since Ike was giving him a 10-yard cushion at the line. Taylor charged as Booker started too run, and Booker just reached out, put his hand on top of Ike's helmet and pushed him face-first into the ground in passing.

I think you got our WR mixed up with that WR you drafted in '94. Our WR is CHAD Johnson. Script for every game ...........what you got a problem with making the game entertaining??

Oops, you are right, typo. I got so used to seeing Charles play here :)

Steelers looked good against an obviously bad team.

Don't forget that we had a backup QB in there that only started a few games last year...Everybody kept saying Batch sucks blah blah blah but the guy can come in and spell Ben for a few...I expected us to not play real good because of not having Ben and it being our first game with main dudes there...I will take a W any day of the week... :sure: